2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid

The GOOD BARGAIN OF A CAR by The old guy from Canada on 11/12/2009. Trim: 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, Fuel Efficient and accelerates as needed
Cons: The Blootooth has some voice recognition problems
Overall review: Will recommend this car to anyone price
2nd Camry Hybrid in family by dstoker on 08/16/2009. Trim: 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Newly purchased 2010 model with all extras. Gave my 2007 Camry Hybrid to my son after 94000 trouble free miles. New model with DVD Nav package is near Lexus comfortable with slightly improved handling and acceleration versus the 2007 model. Extremely quiet and comfortable for 4 adults.
Cons: Trunk space limited due to battery. Although it has 60/40 fold down back seats, the extra storage is only good for long thin items like ski's
Overall review: Have had the vehicle less than a week. Purchased in Pittsburgh and driven to NJ. Having had 2007 model for three years and 94,000 miles with no problems, I expect the same with this model
Review ID: #541980 Is this review offensive?
falling behind by Wayne Bronxville, NY on 09/10/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first hybrid althought been driving one at work for ten years now. Traded my 2003 Camry LE for this car. Leather seats are near luxury. Acceleration is that of a V6. Great highway cruiser. Quiet. Too quiet. I need to put bells on it. Back camera works great althought its mounted on the left side which is odd cuz the ES 350 is mounted in the center. Sounds system is great
Cons: The trunk is way too small for a family. Mpg is 35 which is poor cuz my 03 camry 4 banger was averaging 33 mpg. 10,000 plus price is way too high for the trade off. Paint job is terrible. Worst i have ever seen. When you open the door it looks like the forgot to finish the job. Check engine light came on at 1,500 miles! Yes i said 1,500 miles! Took it back to dealer, they kept it overnite found nothing.
Overall review: Overall it drives great. Fit and finish poor paint job and high price poor fuel economy does not make it a good value. Please Toyota step up your game. I hate Ford and GM but they are starting to catch up.
Runs Like a Swiss Watch by Steve from Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 09/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, interior fit and finish is very good. The leather seating ( I have the premium package) are amazingly comfortable.The car feels solid and drives smoothly in city and highway.Interior is very quiet as well.Acceleration is okay but if you use mid-grade fuel, performance is better.Erognomics are great as well. Fuel Economy excellent. Near Lexus like drive experience for less.
Cons: Limited trunk space due to battery. Side mirrors do not fold in. That's it.
Overall review: This is my first Camry and my third Toyota Hybrid. Have driven the 2006 Prius. Great car. Outstanding reliability and excellent fuel economy. Despite recent recalls, no problems. Ever. Wife drives the 2008 Highlander Hybrid. Also a great SUV. Reliable. Comfortable. No problems. Fuel efficient for a SUV. You can see that we like Toyotas. Need I say more? The Camry is probably the best sedan I have ever owned. Used to drive a 2000 BMW 525i and it broke down all the time. Switched to Toyota and have never looked back. They still make great cars.
A great car by Greencastle, PA on 06/15/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The best car I have ever driven. My old 2006 Accord EX sedan started falling apart after 230K and I decided to get a new car. I wanted a Honda V6 EX but the dealers were not not too eager to finance. Toyota, on the other hand, was open and gave me the conditions I wanted. The Camry Hybrid all extras version was a love from the start. The car is very quiet (much better than my Accord), ride is much smoother and the overall comfort is well above of my Honda's. The only problem is small trunk and very sharp brakes. In the rain, the car handles beautifully. I wished Honda would come up with a similar model!
Cons: As mentioned, small trunk and too sharp brakes. I would have given 10 for handling if the car were a bit more balanced.
Overall review: Buy it with all the extras and the Platinum warranty. Well spent money.