2010 Kia Soul

Tristan by Beckatt on 12/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Soul !, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Much more room than expected, especially in the back seat. I drove this car 1 hour each way to and from work every day for 2 years...very comfortable and great gas mileage! Love the bluetooth and other steering wheel features. This is the first car I've owned where friends, family and random strangers alike get excited and want to see inside.
Cons: The map lights have always rattled and it gets annoying...fortunately the stereo is great and drowns it out :)
Overall review: Love my Tristan, I've had him for 2 and a half years now and have recommended this car to everyone I know...and some I don't!
I've Got Soul! by SoulSista from Arkansas on 11/13/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Soul !, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a very "zippy" little vehicle. It's a lot of fun to drive and the interior is nice and roomy, so the drive is comfortable. The fold-down back seats are very convenient and can easily accomodate large loads. The sound system and just the electronic components of the car in general are very user friendly.
Cons: My only gripe is that road noise makes it hard for you to use the hands-free phone system without having to yell at the top of your lungs for the person you're talking to to be able to hear you.
Overall review: Overall, I really love my Soul! I was skeptical when I first went to drive one because I would be trading a 4.7L V8 Dodge Ram for a 2.0L I4, but I was hooked from the start. And let me just add, that even though I drive an hour a day to work $35.00 worth of gas gets me back and forth for a whole week...big improvement from the truck. I was amazed at the pump the first time I filled it up.
The Best Value for the Money by Caveman from Orlando on 10/05/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Soul +, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I guess the thing I like most about the Kia Soul is the feeling that I'm driving an SUV and not a passenger car. The Kia Soul feels like it rides higher on the road, and the box shape of the car means that you have plenty of room inside. Now, when I ride in a passenger sedan, like a Taurus, I feel too close to the road and the space inside the car feels cramped.
Cons: In the long run, I think the one thing that may disappoint me is the finish. The bumpers are plastic, and paint over plastic doesn't wear too well. It seems like the finish has dulled a little bit. I'm not someone who believes in spending money to get a car re-painted, so I think in the future I may wish that the car was shinier.
Overall review: You have to consider the value you are receiving for the price. If you compare the 4 cylinder Kia Soul to a Mercedes , you are comparing apples to oranges. For the very reasonable price of this car, you are receiving amazing value. Yes, there are additional bells and whistles that the car could have. The vanity mirrors are not lighted. If they were, the price for that would be added to the cost of the car. I would rather do without lights on the vanity mirrors, and know that the money I spent for my car has been put into the engine and the other essentials for a vehicle. So, for the price of the vehicle, it is the best value out there. I have owned my Soul for two and a half years, and I have not had one single mechanical problem with the vehicle. I now have almost 70,000 miles on the vehicle. I have just replaced the original equipment tires, which means that the original tires lasted almost 70,000 miles.
The Dream Car by Darla, Watertown, N.Y. on 11/09/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Soul !, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love my KIA Soul !. I have never had a Kia before, now I am hooked on them. I bought my green Kia Soul ! September 2010 and here it is November 2011. I only had to put my car in the shop one time for problems with the brakes. My car runs excellent. Now I am waiting on the Soul'ster to come out. That will be my next car. Anyone who says bad things about the Kia Soul is very wrong. I had a sun visor placed on top of my car in front of the sunroof to help keep out the rain and snow and wind so I can keep my sunroof open in the winter. Not only does the sun visor work wonders....it looks COOL! :-) My Soul drives like a dream car!
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: Great car. Great gas mileage! Kia Soul is the top rating car of them all!
It's not that great by Kevin on 08/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Soul !, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The bluetooth and sirius radio are good, the ipod hookup is cool too. Although you can't use the ipod itself to change songs since the interface is kind of annoying (it takes FOREVER to get to a song/artist if you have a lot of music). It's very roomy for its size. Decently roomy trunk. Good sound system.
Cons: SLOW. Revs too high on the highway (3000+ rpm at 65 mph), this made my gas disappear. I actually think the city mileage is better. There NEEDS to be a 6th gear. Spins out easily, even on wet roads after it rains. Noisey engine. Interior scuffs easily.
Overall review: It's an OKAY car. I don't know why it got as high of reviews as it did.