2010 Toyota Matrix

Buyer Beware by New Bern, NC Toyota on 01/25/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Matrix Base 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drives good w/electric steering. Nice looking car. Very good use of storage space.
Cons: The interior looks as if it were thrown together. Several loose panels and misaligned parts. Horn assemby is not aligned and pulls to the left leaving a large gape on the right side. Speaker rattles due to loose panel in side post. Rep. said I should have noticed this during the test drive. What a mess w/little cooperation from the dealorship.
Overall review: Buyer beware
OK TRUCK by lillyjoe on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Matrix Base 4-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: that the seats are higher than regular cars, i have back probles , thats why i got it'
Cons: jups a lot , u can feel everything , even when u go 60 the car started moving a lot , not enough cargo space, difficult to put down the back seats. i just did not like it after all , didnt worked with my back problem , just the seats , but after a while , u feel pain , seats are to hard.
Overall review: before u buy take a long drive test , if u buy this for cargo , take a couple of things with u , to try it. there are better options than these at better price.
A Decent Car by Brooklyn Boy on 06/24/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Matrix S AWD 4-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My car hasn't given me any problems and I enjoy driving it. It is also a great winter car because I have the one with all wheel drive and it drives great in the snow.
Cons: The main thing that I don't like about this car is that it is a bit more noisy(buzzy) than I like and I feel that it could use a bit more power. The gas mileage isn't what i expected from a four cylinder engine, I thought that it would be a little better.
Overall review: Overall the Matrix is a nice car. If you are looking for a reliable car that is comfortable and has decent room, you should like the matrix.
Great Value AWD by Ashlee on 02/17/2014. Trim: 2010 Toyota Matrix S AWD 4-Spd AT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Goes great in the snow and was very affordable.
Cons: Gas mileage, of course. Also, the front driver and passenger windows often get froze shut.
Overall review: I live in northern PA and cannot say how pleased I am with my purchase. The car is almost four years old and it has been nothing but reliable and great to own.
this car has the looks and will still (book). by Vikingsfan Mebane,NC on 06/18/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Matrix S 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this car looks very sweet. I have an 5 speed automactic which I can shift manual if I want. Liftback,fold-down rear seats and pass seat folds down too. Has the larger engine of 2.4 liter.. Has very good get-up and go. Car can be equipt with a hitch,only takes 6bolts then you are done.
Cons: The controls for the air flow are round plastic knobs.Not very pretty to look at but work the functions..Backing up the car,you need to be very careful because you cant see the whole picture.
Overall review: I really like my 2010 Matrix S It took me a little bit to fid the one I have now..I went out of stste to find mine,looking for the 2.4 liter engine. I bought mine in Jan2011 and the new 2011 models were still not out. I thought the 2011 models whould have been on dealers lot by august 2010