2010 Mercury Milan

2010 Mercury Milan Prices
2010 Mercury Milan Fuel Economy
Great Car! by Mark from Kansas on 08/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Impeccible workmanship, quality interior. Very good gas mileage with the 4 cylinder engine. I am averaging 34 MPG and that includes lots of A/C use. The Sirus radio is a nice touch, although I don't know if I'll continue it after the six month free subscription period is over. My only regret is that I didn't get the Premier model with the leather upholstery, but buying at the end of the model year, you are limited on selection. I have an options package which includes fog lights, moonroof, rear spoiler, Sync, and electrochromic mirror, which gives the base model Milan most of the amenities of the upscale Premier series.
Cons: The only "con" I have is that the illuminated numerals on the speedometer and tach are very hard to read in bright daylight.
Overall review: I've had this car for two weeks and have already put 1400 miles on it. I couldn't be happier with the gas mileage, the quality of construction, and the features. I originally set out to buy a Ford Fusion, but thought the Mercury was a bit more unique. Since Mercury will go out of production in September, I thought it would be nice to own one of the last models off the assembly line. This is my fourth Mercury, and I got over 310,000 troublefree miles out of the Mercury Mystique I traded in on this Milan. This Milan is the sort of car that makes you feel good about buying American again.
Excellent Choice by Steve from South Carolina on 01/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan I4 Premier, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: In my opinion the power of the four cylinder engine is better than I originally thought. The interior fit and finish is excellent, I am over 6' tall the interior is roomy and comfortable. Road noise is hardly noticeable. The Sync feature is great I'm enjoying the benefits ie (hands free cell phone)
Cons: I just purchased this vehicle. At this point I have nothing negative to report.
Overall review: I travel a great deal for work I was looking for a vehicle that would be a good value and provide better than average fuel mileage along with strong reliability factor. In my opinion I met all my goals with this purchase.
Mercury Milan, great car for the money. by Wil on 09/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan I4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas milege, styling.
Cons: The 4 cylinder engine is noisy. The plastic wheel covers protrude beyond the tires and are easily damaged when next to a curb. The coolant level drops a bit over time. The owners manual says this is normal. I'm concerned there's a head gasket leak which could be big bucks down the road.
Overall review: Excellent car for the money
A Little Luxury for Less by Pleased in Portland on 01/29/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan V6 Premier AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It seems to be well made with a nice variety of luxury touches and a much more affordable price than the Infinity that I used to own. Is a bit more compact but has a good solid feel. For the last 20 years I've owned Japanese imports. This automobile seems to match up very favorably in fit, finish and general dependablilty. No factory defects or any problems so far (6 months). As others have mentioned, Sync is a nice feature -- especially if you have a hands-free phone law as we do.
Cons: Really no problem with the car at all so far. Only problem was getting it initially. Maybe it's easier in other parts of the country, but in the Northwest getting the color, model and options I wanted was a little difficult.
Overall review: It's nice not to have buyer's remorse -- which is the case with this car. The V-6 has sufficient pep. The hybrid might have been a good idea, and I've heard good things about it; but that was about $10,000 more. Anyhow, I played it safe with the V-6 and am very satisfied. Just a good solid automobile that looks decent and has some really nice touches.
Premier by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/06/2013. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan I4 Premier, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This vehicle is Great on gas mileage as well as a beautifully styled vehicle. I enjoy traveling in the Milan because it handles very well on the highways.
Cons: I am concerned only about the washer fluid container because I have to refill it more often than my other vehicle. It seems to be a smaller container. Its not good to run out of fluid on the highway in the winter.
Overall review: Overall this has been a great vehicle. I have owned it for almost a year and have enjoyed owning and paying for an vehicle I love driving.