2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid

2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Prices
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Fuel Economy
The One to BUY Beats any Hybrid out there by mike from long island on 12/02/2009. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: WOW!! What a car, soon as I sat in it. I knew I was taking this car home. If you use the empower setting on the dashboard you can learn to manipulate the engine to get 40 mpg with just a little care. I've owned it since july have 6,000 miles on it with a combo of city/highway mileage. As far as handling you wouldn't know its a hybrid.
Cons: The only thing I wish it had was a little more torque with the electric engine from point of accelartion then I would probably get 43 mpg's that is the only reason I gave the performance an 8. The slightly small truck.
Overall review: If your looking to come back to an american car this is the one. An AMAZING vehicle I would totally recommend. All the bells and whistles couldn't ask for more. Still trying to learn everything it can do!!
"Mercury Milan, Transportation of the Gods!" by Nick of Houston, Texas on 04/29/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Were to start, gas mileage, fit and finish, style, overall ease of use of all equipment, menu programs easy to understand, the Ice Blue Hybrid only color, did I mention STYLE that others lack. From front to rear looks better than it's sister's the Lincoln MKZ or Ford Fusion Hybrid.
Cons: Lacks home link (built in garage door opener) and A/C'ed front seats but who cares the price is right on the money.
Overall review: Like in Goldie Lock's and The Three Bears, Mercury Milan is just right in every way looks, cost to own, fuel economy, ease of use of all that new Technology I.E. Blue Tooth, Jute Box Hard drive music files, ETC. once you drive it you won't settle for anything less Milan is Molta Bene as they say in Italian and you will want to drive it on all roads that lead to home. This is what the messenger of the Gods would drive, and the message would be buy one!
Hi Quality, Hi Tech, Hi Mpg, and American Made by Renee from New Jersey on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: You would never know the model is a hybrid. It looks and behaves like a standard luxurious sedan.
Cons: The trunk that is reduced by about 20% to house the battery and the inability to fold down the back seats to accomodate long packages. Also, I can't determine how to "coax" the car to switch from gasoline to EV mode under certain conditions. I can be coasting at 30 mph on a flat stretch of roadway with a 75% charged battery and the computer will sometimes insist on running in gasoline mode. Other times, it will run in EV mode and I just can't figure out if there's anything I can do differently to get the car into EV mode.
Overall review: I placed my Purchase Order for the car in December 2008 sight unseen based on the acclaim from the LA Auto Show and Road and Track's Car of the Year review. I don't work for Ford and I have nothing but stellar things to say about the car. I took delivery of the car in March of 2009, have put 11,000 miles on the vehicle, and the computer states that I have averaged 39 mpg since I got the car. A tankful of gas typically lasts for 600 miles and I regularly get 45 mpg around town! I drove the car in snow conditions while skiing in Vermont, summer conditions in Washington DC, and all about town. The dashboard display helps you improve your driving manners for better gas mileage, the Microsoft Sync give you total and intuitive control of radio, climate, cell phone, and GPS. The design is sleek and the interior is plush. If you want to make a statement about American quality, fuel efficiency, and eco awareness, this is the car to buy.
"Buy This Car" by Lee from Sarasota on 10/20/2009. Trim: 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything! This automobile has exceeded every area of need and want. It has many features which should make anyone happy. Mileage is above stated ratings. Handling has very good responces. Accessories are in great abundance with safety being at the top of the list. If you can find this car, Buy it!
Cons: Only missing 2 items - Home Link and more interior color choices.
Overall review: Mercury needs more cars with many of the features this cars has.