2010 Lincoln MKT

Best Crossover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/26/2009. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKT 3.7L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The ultimate vehicle. The designers seem to have thought of everything
Cons: None
Overall review: Great vehicle. We love the Sync system and blind spot detection is a great safety feature. The standard, non-turbo charged, engine has excellent acceleration.
Ultimate seven passenger cross over by MKT Owner on 01/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Driving ECOBoost engine is great ride. Loving adaptive cruise
Cons: None
Overall review: great car. I test drove Acura MDX and Audiy Q7 and there is no comparision when compared to MKT in terms of driving peformance.
Lincoln MKT by CRK on 12/18/2011. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKT 3.7L FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, ventilated seats, technology. comfort
Cons: blind spots at A and B Pillars, torque steer when accelerating hard, blind spot mirrors are ineffective and distracting; I have been to more than a few dealers for service and I find all dealer support lacking.
Overall review: comfortable and quiet
Just what I was looking for! by RC from GA on 05/10/2011. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Luxury, comfort, power, voice activated Sync system, refrigerator, heated/cooled seats, radar cruise control, incredible panoramic moon roof, blind spot detection, rearview camera, collision warning system, turning headlights, All wheel drive, built in music hard drive
Cons: Rearview visibility, third row headroom, left leg room(because I have long legs, I can't extend my left leg all the way)
Overall review: This is the perfect vehicle for me. I wanted a three row crossover that is luxurious with good power. After looking at all of the three row crossovers, this was the best. The GM Lambda vehicles are nice but just not enough power. The Audi Q7 V8 has the power, but poor gas mileage and terrible second row legroom. No adult could be comfortable in that second row. Forget about the third row, it is not usable. The MKT outshines them all. I was wonderfully surprised with the SYNC system. Bluetooth phone along with bluetooth audio. I can listen to music on my iphone without taking it out of my pocket. This car is a blast to drive, the Turbo boost engine is great, plus it has all wheel drive to boot. As far far as looks go, looks are subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I love the looks. The looks of any vehicle can be debated all day long. This vehicle outshines all other crossovers.
State of the Art Large Luxury Crossover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/31/2010. Trim: 2010 Lincoln MKT 3.5L with EcoBoost AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We looked at all the luxury cars and before picking the Lincoln MKT. It has the best combination of performance, safety features, size and comfort in the large luxury crossover segment. The electronics in the MKT are state of the art. the Ecoboot engine is also best in class.
Cons: 3rd seat head room
Overall review: Great car that fits my family needs perfectly.