2010 Lexus RX 350

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Outstanding vehicle - MX 350 Lexus Luxury AWD by Peter, Spokane Washington on 10/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I looked at the Lexus automobiles for months before deciding on this beautiful SUV. I am amazed each time I drive it how quiet it is on the highway. It has plenty of pep/ get up and go when you need it. The styling is beautiful, fit and finish is excellent, the seats are very comfortable on long trips. The controls are arranged for the drivers convienence, are easy to understand and operate. Eveytime I drive this automobile, it amazes me how quiet it is and how great it handles. Nav. was a must have for me and this nav system is outstanding. One of the major influences on the purchase of this vehicle was the salesman "John Yarno", outstanding representative for Lexus
Cons: The only thing that is kind of out of the norm is the location of the 12v plug-in, in the center console under the junk box, which makes not sense. You have to remove the liner to find the plug-in. Other than that, there are no Cons in my mind.
Overall review: Test drive an RX 350 and you will drive it home. I love this vehicle. It helped alot to have a very knowledgeable salesman that explained this vehicle. I purchased my Lexus Larry H. Miller in Spokane Washington, and was introduced to this vehicle by John Yarno. I would recommend this company and their sales people to anyone looking for a luxury auto.
"Waste of Money" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nothing, very upset with my purchase
Cons: Everything
Overall review: Poor on gas for a small SUV, too small inside, and really bad in snow
Slick SUV with just enough "bling"! by Dennis on 05/01/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 350 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well, it certainly does not handle like my 350Z but is terrific for an SUV. Very smooth, plenty of punch, quiet ride. Very solid & well built; nice secure feeling I'm 6'2" & 210 lbs. The car fits me & my 5'7" 140 lb wife just fine. Plenty of leg room, 10 way adjustible seat, & telescoping steering wheel allow both of us to find comfortable positions. I like the center compartment which acts as an armrest. My wife likes the relatively high position of the stereo & AC controls on the center console. She eliminated several models because controls were too low (thus more time looking away from road). Plenty of room for us. Remote tailgate is nice.
Cons: Two "plk-nits": No sunglass holder and power outlets are buried beneath center console (which pulls out but still...)
Overall review: After much searching we fell in love with the RX 350 the moment we saw the flawless Matador Red Mica paint job & RX design. The chrome trim is nice as well; just enough "bling"! LOL! Of course, Lexus rep & reliability were major plusses as well. We did not get the nav system; we simply would not use it enough to part with the added $8 grand it & other useless (to us) features would have cost. Though the 9 speaker stereo is fine I would have preferred the Levinson upgrade but we could not buy it w/o stuff we did not need/want. Can't say to much for the Lexus dealer (Magnussen Lexus in Cali). We bought the car through a car broker. It was delivered to our front door on a flatbed truck. It has 4 miles on odometer. If your in the market for a 5 passenger SUV, you need to consider the RX350.
The luxury CUV to buy! by Florida gal on 01/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 350 FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the smooth ride. Easy to use controls using the mouse to adjust on screen if great. Ample room. I traded my Ford Edge (which I had no mechanical problems) but did not ride as well and the interior looked cheap compared to the Lexus. The Lexus handles great. The 2010 has a more attractive body style than the last few years.
Cons: I was surprised about how much road noise there is. Much quiter than my last CUV but still a little too much.
Overall review: Recommend buying one. Have 18k miles an have not had one problem yet. Very peppy engine, smooth acceleration, smooth ride and great tech packages. Love it!
I don't know why they call it a "truck"! by Supereal in Iowa on 03/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is our 4th RX since 1999. Handling, power, and interior noise are improved. We didn't need navigation, so our previous HID headlights and auto wipers were not included. Standard satellite radio is a welcome addition.
Cons: Color choices were unappealing, Too many blah shades compared to previous years. It needs more convenient power sources for accessories such as radar detectors, etc. Putting them deep in the console below the bins is inconvenient and lame. Loss of the side trim strip probably means lots of parking lot door dings. Sirius radio would be a plus rather than the XM included.
Overall review: As before, excellent vehicle, overall. Getting priceier than years past, but dealer was willing to work with us. Overall, our family has owned eight RX's. Need I say more?
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next