2010 Mazda Mazda3

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Wonderfully sporty, but oh that front end. by Rented one on 12/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove a rental Mazda 3 for a week and loved the experience, except for one little problem (see Cons ...) It's a pocket rocket with superb acceleration for a car of its engine size. I can't speak for the rear seats but the cockpit is comfortable and well designed. The radio and climate controls take a bit of getting used to but don't present any difficulties after that. The cabin is quiet although you can definitely tell that the engine is responding if you punch the gas pedal. If it weren't for that one little problem, I'd definitely consider buying a Mazda 3.
Cons: When I pulled it into the parking lot at work, a co-worker actually asked me if I'd been watching too many Batman movies. To channel the late, great Rodney Dangerfield: "What were they thinking when they designed that grille! Did the Insane Clown Posse catch up with this car? Either that or it was done by Joan Rivers' plastic surgeon on a bad day! I mean, I've heard of a poker face but this thing has a Joker face!"
Overall review: If the dealer is willing to bolt a big piece of plastic over the front grille, buy it!
Mazda 3 strikes it is out! by Cindy on 09/09/2012. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda3, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It looked nice and the stereo was great. I liked the blue tooth also.
Cons: I have had to have the car back to the dealer so many times in the two years I have owned it for numerous issues. There apparently is a screeching noise that the breaks make, when you back up, that cannot be fixed. I was told by the dealer that it was "the nature of the beast". There is also a ticking noise up in the center of the dash board they are unable to fix. It is now leaking oil on my garage floor. I still have six months left on my lease which they will not let me out of, so I am now leasing a Buick Verano. The unfixed Mazda will sit until my lease is up and I can turn it in without being penalized.
Overall review: Do not recommend this car due to all the issues.
Even better than Civics by Aaron from Oklahoma City on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda3, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent materials and build quality with little use of the brittle hard plastics that plague American cars; excellent performance and economy; Bose speaker system sounds great!
Cons: The AC doesn't blow very hard or very cold
Overall review: If you are considering a compact car, the Honda Civic and Mazda 3 should be the only cars on your list. I went with the Mazda because it has much better performance and features coupled with the same reliable Japanese build quality as the Civic. The 3 really is a phenomenal car.
very good car by Stanley, from Miami on 11/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: handling,power,accessories
Cons: blind spots,tire noise
Overall review: very good service,very good car
Almost perfect by DDP on 01/01/2011. Trim: 2010 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: MPG, up to 39 on the highway. Sporty handling. Alot of stuff for the money!
Cons: Rides low, not much ground clearance.
Overall review: Best buy I've made in a long time. Has great residual value!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next