2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Fords great auto by DL&DL on 03/04/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Purchased 2009 Great car! It has 38000mi on it. Getting 43mpg in summer 38.6 in winter.
Cons: Could use daytime running lights.
Overall review: Great car. Waiting for 2014. I will buy another.
Excellent, Reliable, Well Made Car by RevellR on 05/22/2013. Trim: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What is not to love about this car! I have about 75,000mi and average 37-45mpg everyday. It took a week or two after buying it to teach myself how to drive it. Stereo & SYNC are very good. Satellite radio is terrific! Plenty of room for 4 adults. The trunk is a little tight, but I get 2 weeks worth of groceries in it. It is as quiet as my Lexus LS 430. As far as maintenance, there really isn't much. I'm a little neurotic about changing oil & have my settings at 5,000mi w/ 20W-5. My car came w/ very dark tinting, which I love! One feature that Ford should never gets rid of is the number pad on the driver's door.
Cons: One main gripe is that I think the seats seem to be a little on the stiff side. I have sciatica which is aggravated after an hour in the car. And another issue with the seats is that I really miss heated seating. Final negative, the crappiest floor mats come with the car. Easy fix though.
Overall review: If your on the fence, I promise you won't be disappointed. This is a fantastic car!
Best Car I've Owned - Will definitely upgrade in a by Jake - Des Moines, IA on 01/03/2013. Trim: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Gas mileage. My car's "lifetime MPG average" goes to a high of 47MPG during the summer, but dips down to a low of 36MPG during the harsher Iowa winter, so a yearly average of about 41.5MPG. Absolutely amazing compared to my last car. The car looks, feels and sounds great. Mine is black exterior with black interior. I have the 502A package so I love the touch screen and sound system. Also, the stitching on the black leather seats is gorgeous.
Cons: Winter MPG, can't blame the car though as all cars do a lot worse. CVT transmission can be a bit boring, but very economical, which is what I'm aiming for anyway.
Overall review: My Ford Fusion hybrid just crossed 100,000 miles with only a single tiny issue, one of my rear sensors had a severed connection that cost only $100 to fix, not bad for 2.5 years and 100k miles. The build quality on these is excellent, very quiet ride that has not deteriorated over the years. I'm about to go in for my FIRST brake pad change, which is just amazing. I change oil every 10k miles and have replaced all four tires at 68k miles. This is the best car I ever owned. Honestly, with some shaky issues on the 2013 model, I'll probably actually just hold onto this one for 3 or 4 more years as it runs perfectly. Maybe I'll wait another generation for the next redesign in '16 or '17.
The Best Automobile I Have Ever Owned! by Fusion Hybrid Fan_Plattsburgh on 11/11/2012. Trim: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great looking car inside and out, the gas mileage is outstanding. I really enjoy pushing the around town mileage to over 50 MPG! I have no trouble getting 40 MPG on the highway. This car has the power of a V6, so don't be fooled that it is a hybrid.
Overall review: I have owned my 2010 Fusion Hybrid for 3 years. I have 78,00 miles on it now and I can honestly say that the American public needs to start taking a look at Quality American made automobiles, like the Ford Fusion Hybrid. As long as Ford continues to build these EXCELLENT cars, I will never buy another Japanese or foreign made car. This car is above and beyond what I expected from a hybrid sedan. I am currently averaging 42 MPG OVERALL. The overall gas mileage is important to emphasize, because so many companies report their highway mileage, but they don't mention the combined mileage. The two are very different. My next car will be a plug-in version of the Fusion Hybrid. I will have to wait a few more years until I get to 200,000 miles on my 2010 Fusion Hybrid.
BEST HYBRID for a family by Lou The Beagler on 08/22/2011. Trim: 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This was the very first Ford product that I bought new. I love this hybrid because of the oil changes once a yr or 10,000 miles, 6 yrs or 100,000 miles on the coolant, the battery is 8yrs or 100, 000 miles, there is no air filter to change except for the cabin filter. The mileage is fantastic, I have had this car for 15 months have 14,285 on it & average 34 MPG. I traded a Hyundai Azera ( 2007 ) on it & have never looked back. Ford has a winner is the Fusion Hybrid, one thing that is missed on many reviews is the combined HP which is 191, it has a lot of POP. I used to fill my Azera every week, with this car it's every 2 & a half to 3 weeks. You fill it up & it tells you miles to empty .
Cons: only 2 items, this car is the heaviest hybrid out there at 3720 pounds, that places it in MD over the 3700 pound limit & places the owner in a higher tag bracket. The second this that I don't like is the outside mirrors don't fold. Other than that I love this car.
Overall review: I would most certainly reccomend the Fusion Hybrid to anyone who is thinking Green in a car who wants the best of our world. This car has more options than any other Hybrid made for the price.