1997 Honda CR-V

The Most Dependable SUV by Terri from Mississippi on 01/07/2008. Trim: 1997 Honda CR-V Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Has been a great auto. I have over 350,000 miles on my 97 CR-V with no major issues. Have done standard services and tires.
Cons: I do not have any dislikes.
Overall review: I will purchase another one when this one dies. Hopefully that will be never. I love it. I haven't had any major mechanical issues.
A really good Crossover by Michelle from California on 12/26/2010. Trim: 1997 Honda CR-V Base, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Great brakes, acceleration, and handling! This is a good-looking vehicle compared to the other cars made in 1997.
Cons: I dislike the seats. The pattern is quite ugly.
Overall review: This is a great family car! And a good-looking vehicle compared to the other cars made in 1997.
mini-vee by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2008. Trim: 1997 Honda CR-V Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: this vehicle has good room for 5 people, it has great gas milage, and the sytlingisnt too bad
Cons: slighty underpowered, couuld use a better stereo, and the trunk would be easier to open if it iopened upward instead of sideways
Overall review: good "mini-SUV" great gas milaeage,very reliable
Own it for 10 years! all i can said is ....Excellent value, reliable. by jimmy on 10/18/2007. Trim: 1997 Honda CR-V Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This car is probably the best car I have ever had, reliability, comfort, styling, all good. As an all around family car, it rocks! Best car I've ever owned.
Cons: Noise!
Overall review: Own it for 10 years! all i can said is ....Excellent value, reliable.
After 10 years (205,000KMs), My 97 honda CRV still Runs like new! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/18/2007. Trim: 1997 Honda CR-V Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 4WD, Very good on gas......everything!
Cons: Noise!
Overall review: Frist year of CRV ?? For me this is the best small SUV or CAR out there, After 10 years (205,000KMs), My 97 honda CRV EX still Runs like new! Because i just replace the tires, timing belt and water pump . I think still easy to get 205,000KMs or more out of this CVR just don't take it offraod.