2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring

2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Prices
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Fuel Economy
A True Hatchback Value by Little Red Hen in Washington on 05/13/2011. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Automatic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've owned this car for 2 years now. I considered it a great value when I purchased it, and it has surpassed my expectations. It's dependable, has terrific cargo room for the $, respectable MPG, & is fun to drive. I am passing it on to my teenage daughter this summer and will likely purchase another.
Cons: I am not a lead foot, but if the air conditioner is on and there is an incline, I usually wish for just a little more pedal. That said, I've consistently averaged 25-26 MPG combined city/highway driving since purchase 2 yrs ago---so I'm not going to complain. The carpet mats were flimsy so I bought the rubber ones from the dealer and they weren't much better in quality-save your $ and buy custom mats.
Overall review: Get behind the wheel of this car before you judge it. I drove Subaru's, Mazda's, Toyota's, and every other maker of a hatchback before I purchased this car. I consider the entire package a great value. Now that newer models have leather seat offerings, it has everything I could want.
GOOD VALUE FOR DOLLAR by PAUL on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Automatic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive and comfortable ;reasonable on gas ; enormous amount of interior room just a well made car for the price
Cons: Engine roars a bit on a heavy gas pedal ; very stiff ride because of heavier springs and sway bars but does give it exellent control on road ; does need another gear up ;
Overall review: ONLY PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE BECAUSE FORD CANNED THE FOCUS WAGON WHICH WAS A BAD MISTAKE ON THEIR PART AND THE PRICE BEAT THE OTHER COMPETITORS HANDS DOWN
So worth EVERY penny! by mayray on 12/20/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i love everything about this car! U get sooo much for your money..I feel so safe in this car and so comfortable i know we chose a great company to buy our first car. I will continue to use Hyundai for our cars..
Cons: N/A
Overall review: LOVE THIS CAR!
Have all the extras, and money left over for vacation. by themcivers on 08/27/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Automatic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has such a smooth ride,the electronic stability control is great, the interior is much more spacious than it's compeditors. The back storage area with cover is one of my favorite features, loving the plug in for kid's DVD players, XM radio,-Just great extras for an affordable car. I test drove the Jettasportswagen and a couple Subarus-even if the Hyaunadi would'nt have been priced lower- I STILL like it better.
Cons: I have not been able to find a single thing I dislike about this car. I went from a V8 to this 4 cylinder - so the slower acceleration has been hard to get used to.BUT you can't get massive power AND good gas milage, and for my type of driving the later is far more important.
Overall review: I had reservations about Hyaundai- and now I am a fan. My next car will be a Hyuandi. This is simply a great car with tons of extras.@ a fair price They like this car better than my Honda.
Nice car by Pennsylvania on 08/09/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring Manual, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It has many options that more expensive cars have as add on's. I have owned Hyundai wagons since 1999, these are by far the best value on the market.
Cons: Overall a good car for the money
Overall review: To bad Hyundai stopped making the Touring for 2013.