1997 Honda Passport

1997 Honda Passport Prices
1997 Honda Passport Fuel Economy
A Decent Truck Considering by Robsky, Toronto on 05/22/2012. Trim: 1997 Honda Passport EX 2WD (auto), Owned 2 years.
Pros: Looks good, drives drives like a car, and tows well. We have driven it from Toronto to Myrtle Beach and every weekend to the cottage. It is great in the dirt and on the highway. Generally reliable.
Cons: It has a loud motor. You definitely will not be sneaking up on people driving this truck. Gas mileage, especially in the city, but it is comparable to others in its class. We've replaced a lot of parts on this car, which is to be expected considering its age.
Overall review: We've owned this truck since 2010 and it has been reliable overall. With some exceptions. The key would not come out of the ignition, and the only way it could be repaired was to replace the entire steering column. Other than that, we've had mostly common problems: tires, brakes, alternator, battery, timing belt, and lately, power steering pump. Now my wife wants a Ford Explorer. I will miss this truck, it is a good solid truck.
Ultimate Truck!! by Geneo from Badger state. on 07/07/2007. Trim: 1997 Honda Passport EX 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: handles like a dream. Had ford explorer and this vehicle is very much better than it was.
Cons: NO cup holders. Not that important.
Overall review: LOVE IT!!
my Baby by genaro from the bronx on 08/19/2002. Trim: 1997 Honda Passport LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it's a good ride
Overall review: Nice,Pretty good Runnig condition
BAROK by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/17/2001. Trim: 1997 Honda Passport LX 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: GOOD
Decent truck by Eric on 01/16/2013. Trim: 1997 Honda Passport EX 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the looks, I like the capability.
Cons: I don't like the gas mileage.
Overall review: I bought this truck for $1800. I should have known better because they go for twice that easy. I have put several thousand into and it seems to be getting to a point where it is in good shape. I almost sold it last summer (tried to) but I ended up fixing a few things on it and I am glad I did. Beware of trucks that have been abused. Mine very well could have been even more of a disaster. One big problem is rust. The frame is very rusted and there was even a leak above the windshield that I fixed with some all purpose sealant.