2009 BMW 1-Series

Favorite car so far ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/20/2013. Trim: 2009 BMW 128i Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: handling, power, speed, car commands respect in races on the highway.. still have yet to lose.
Cons: gas mileage..
Overall review: Great car.. would recommend to anyone that doesn't have a 55 mile one way commute to work like I do. other than that this is a FANTASTIC CAR and will be greatly missed
My 1st BMW by Nick from Phoenix on 05/19/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW 135i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast, quick handling, great breaks, nice sound.
Cons: Can't see standard stereo through polarized glasses. iPod interface leaves something to be desired on standard radio along w/ HD functionality.
Overall review: I took delivery on 2011 135i on April 30th and love the car. It's amazing to drive and looks fantastic - got Sedona Red which is a special order color and totally worth it.
My wife's toy by Bill of River Grove, Illinois on 03/24/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW 135i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I and my wife were looking for our first BMW car. We both agreed on 2009 BMW 135i coupe because she kind of like it. Needless to say, we bought the car. After reading the specs. and feature about the car and some test-drives, I must say; if BMW has the M3, this 135 is the equivalent of M2.5. Awesome.
Cons: Too fast for my wife!
Overall review: Poor man's M3
What a BMW should be by Happy Bimmer owner from western MA on 08/26/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW 135i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine, brakes, handling, driver orientated interior
Cons: Many options available in Europe can not be purchased in the US.
Overall review: BMW has produced a car targeted at the driver and not someone who wants to see a Roundel on their hood. The 335i I traded in was just too big, more like 5 series were 10 years ago. This car brings make memories of the E30 and E36 3 series. I look for excuses to drive this car, something I did not do with the 335i. Makes me forget how old I really am. The deisel or 4-cylinder options should be brought over from Europe.
The best Convertible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/14/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW 128i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a BMW Convertible ! and Affordable
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Best car I ever own