2009 BMW X5

In spite of it all I like. by Vintage MG Racer on 03/30/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A very luxurious vehicle.
Cons: The secondary turbo failed the day after I picked it up. It took BMW 6 weeks to get it repaired.
Overall review: I hope it turns out to be the tow vehicle I am looking for.
2010 BMW X5 - Luxury SAV That Delivers. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/26/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the 2010 X5 3.0 total class love the cold weather options heated seats and steering wheel. Navigation top notch and the backup and side cameras are awesome for parking.
Cons: Gas Mileage could be better
Overall review: Tons of room, love the car, I am glad that I chose this over the Infiniti FX35.
The Ultimate SAV. by Mike on 11/26/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage. I mainly drive around town and get about 24.2 miles to the gallon. The seats are very comfortable, the headroom is excellent as I am 6 foot 1 inches tall. I also had shopped around for a Lexus RX450, but they were not in stock so I bought this X5 xDrive35d instead.
Cons: I did not get the Rear Climate Package and had to pay to have my windows tinted. I also did not get the Comfort Access keyless entry which I had on my old Infiniti FX35 and my wife has on her Infinit G35X. It is a pain to take the key out of your pocket each and everytime. This item cannot be retrofitted once you take delivery of it.
Overall review: Overall my wife and I are very happy with the vehicle.
Fun and Fancy by Ricahrd in New Mexico on 11/06/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid, Stable, and comfortable. I enjoy driving this SUV on long trips. Provides comfort with luxury features. Not quite sure why the "experts" state the ride is a little rough and choppy, rides fine to me
Cons: Heavy, iDrive can be annoying at times, and the voice recognition isn't that great.
Overall review: Teh vehicle is great, especially on long trips. The vehicle has all the features you can think of. My wife and I did not get the third row seat, it would be very tight.
One of the best SAV in the market by KPR from Maryland on 04/16/2009. Trim: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish and superb handling, good milage for that weight. Excellent quality of material. Sporty and Luxurious.
Cons: x-Drive takes time to get used to with.
Overall review: Excellent SAV.