2009 BMW 3-Series

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
What a blast to drive by Barry L. on 09/05/2012. Trim: 2009 BMW 328i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: iDrive system for programming the radio, navigation, etc. … simple to use and efficient. ride quality: So smooth with crisp steering on the road fun factor: With the convertible and overall fun to drive, I love this car beauty: The car is beautiful to look at and take in.
Cons: Eats fuel more than I like, could use a bigger glove box. Other than those, the car is almost flawless in my eyes
Overall review: I love my convertible hard top 3 series. It handles like no other car I've owned. I purchased it used with 16k miles , a 2009 with warranty until 2015. The seats are so comfortable and my passengers say the same thing. What has really impressed me is the smoothness of the car on the road, the steering and power on demand of the 230 horse power engine. I love the retractible hardtop and cruising in convertible mode is exciting. It's the best car I've owned to date and glad I made the decision to spend a little more money for this car rather than settling for a cheaper alternative. The ride and fun factor are just worth it too me. And I love the iDrive system for programming the radio, navigation, etc. … simple to use and efficient.
Love My 3351 Conv by CHICHI, Flushing NYC on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2009 BMW 335i Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 3.0 Turbo is great and the sound is awesome
Cons: $500.00+ every time you land on a NYC pothole and mess up a run flat tire. Get rim and tire protection
Overall review: This is a great car to own. Dealer service is excellent. Always a loaner or if you wait, they move your car to the front of the line. Get lots of stares and thums up
I'm Glad I Own One -- by ETD (Arlington, VA) on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW 328i Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is really enjoyable to drive --- handles like no other! I always wanted one, now I have it! It handles like a sports car and I have not had any probelms with it this far --- I've had it for a year, and I am very happy with it!
Cons: I realise I spend alot on gas, yet I only drive it on the weekend, why is that BMW? And wh is it that the light bubs go out, every two months (under warn. now so I'm not really 'tripping' about it) but I see it being another money drainer downt he line. The cup holder issue... hummm... the design was not the brightest. No space --- BUT...
Overall review: BUT--- through all of the cons I am glad I got it. I still wrestle with the idea if I should have I gotten the 3 series or the Audi A5; but after listening to my coworker talk about what is wrong with his (and his is a beauty) I trust my BMW over Audi. Plus what pushed me to get the 3 series was the warenty package. Although there are somethings they did not tell you about this excellent package, I still rest well knowing for the next (35,000 out of the 50,000 given) I dont have to worry about a huge repair bill. I am preparing for that right now... Overall I would strongly urge you to get one if you aways wanted one and if you can appricate a luxury sports coupe.
Ultimate driving machine by Speed demon from Seattle on 06/11/2012. Trim: 2009 BMW 335i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The handling of this vehicle is so good that it really is one of the best handling car out there. The engine is powerful enough to leave the traffic in the dust when you have to. Kiddie racers wont be able to touch you. Also it makes you look like a much better driver , by the way it is forgiving of the spirited driving habits.
Cons: Fuel economy might be a little on the low side, but what do u expect froma car that belches out 300 horses
Overall review: I have owned a number of cars over the years including mustang , bmw 5 series, etc but by far this car is the most fun to drive. It motivates you every time you leave the office or home and makes you realize all the money and hard work is worth the pleasure. As an engineer I can affirm that this is a very well built car with no rattles at all even with a complex contraption like the folding roof.
Sneaky car by Cyclura on 03/18/2010. Trim: 2009 BMW 335d Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What a sneaky car BMW stuck in their line-up. Driving around town with more torque on board than a Hemi and yet getting gas siping miles per gallon. This car is really a joy to drive. It is as powerful as an old GM V-8 and handles like a sports car. What more could you ask for?
Cons: Nothing yet.
Overall review: Better buy one before BMW relizes what it is selling and either raises the price or reduces the motor size.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next