2009 Hyundai Elantra

Great Car by Dennis Temple, TX on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything!!!
Cons: Gas Tank is a little small
Overall review: Excellent Car
Best car I've ever had by MSN user from Salt Lake City on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fabulous Gas mileage, EXTREMELY reliable, owned it for 4 years and have only replaced tires, oil and gas. I got 40 MPG (filled up today)-mostly high way miles. I LOVE THIS CAR. Would recommend it to ANYONE!
Cons: Steering wheels feels cheap. 0-60 is a little slow...
Overall review: Best car I've ever had.
Good, solid, economical ride with a few extra bells & whistles thrown in. by Mitch on 11/21/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Thought it was time for an upgrade after my 90/91 Camry hit 189,000 & the A/C went out for the 3rd time. Couldn't drop big bank and deathly allergic to "car notes". Saw this puppy in the paper & read solid reviews on 2009 & up models. The best thing I can say is it felt & handled like my old Camry, but for a couple thousand less. Got her used w/50,000 miles, sunroof, XM, CD, USB, 6-8 air bags,power port, power everything for $12,000...I coulda fought harder on the price but it was a pretty fair deal for what I got. Fair acceleration, stops on a dime, good on gas. Heat is hot, A/C is cold. "Shark fin" for XM looks cool & the built in antenna picks up stations I didn't know existed.
Cons: Ain't no "pimp ride". Subtle...some would say "boring" body design & interior. No front bumper. Easy to lose in a parking lot. Needs tilt steering & backup camera, can't see nuthin ! Still thats a pretty short list in my book.
Overall review: Good, solid, economical ride with a few extra bells & whistles thrown in. I've had her for 3mths now, so.....we'll see.
super car by kp from phoenix on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra, Owned 3 years.
Pros: runs like a charm with over 35000 mi not one complant. lots of trunk space
Cons: none
Overall review: excellent vehicle at the right price
I would buy the Elantra over and over again. by Shelly on 08/11/2011. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded in a Pacifica for this smaller car to save on gas. I had my eye on the new Elantra but found this 09 with under 10,000 miles so to save even more money I purchased this one. I drive at least 60 miles a day to and from work, normally 80+ a day. It really saves me a ton on gas and is more comfortable then the Pacifica. I have transported 12 foot trim in this vehicle by folding down the rear seat and my 17 year old daughter prefers to drive this over her nice Sport Wrangler Jeep (even in summer time). Nice vehicle for the price and I will for sure buy another Hyundai the next time I need a car, once I drive the tires off this one!
Cons: Took an hour trip to the dunes and daughter was complaining about back seat being uncomfortable. Excelleration isn't always the best, but I drive a stick and it could be me shifting to fast or slow, not sure.
Overall review: I would purchase this car over and over again. I like the XM and blue tooth , gas mileage and sporty look of the wing thing on the trunk.