2009 Hyundai Elantra

Great Car by Dennis Temple, TX on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everything!!!
Cons: Gas Tank is a little small
Overall review: Excellent Car
Great car by Jon on 08/04/2014. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Reliable.
Cons: Road noise. Not a problem unless you are listening to music.
Overall review: Great value for the price.
Best car I've ever had by MSN user from Salt Lake City on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fabulous Gas mileage, EXTREMELY reliable, owned it for 4 years and have only replaced tires, oil and gas. I got 40 MPG (filled up today)-mostly high way miles. I LOVE THIS CAR. Would recommend it to ANYONE!
Cons: Steering wheels feels cheap. 0-60 is a little slow...
Overall review: Best car I've ever had.
Good, solid, economical ride with a few extra bells & whistles thrown in. by Mitch on 11/21/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Thought it was time for an upgrade after my 90/91 Camry hit 189,000 & the A/C went out for the 3rd time. Couldn't drop big bank and deathly allergic to "car notes". Saw this puppy in the paper & read solid reviews on 2009 & up models. The best thing I can say is it felt & handled like my old Camry, but for a couple thousand less. Got her used w/50,000 miles, sunroof, XM, CD, USB, 6-8 air bags,power port, power everything for $12,000...I coulda fought harder on the price but it was a pretty fair deal for what I got. Fair acceleration, stops on a dime, good on gas. Heat is hot, A/C is cold. "Shark fin" for XM looks cool & the built in antenna picks up stations I didn't know existed.
Cons: Ain't no "pimp ride". Subtle...some would say "boring" body design & interior. No front bumper. Easy to lose in a parking lot. Needs tilt steering & backup camera, can't see nuthin ! Still thats a pretty short list in my book.
Overall review: Good, solid, economical ride with a few extra bells & whistles thrown in. I've had her for 3mths now, so.....we'll see.
super car by kp from phoenix on 11/15/2012. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Elantra, Owned 3 years.
Pros: runs like a charm with over 35000 mi not one complant. lots of trunk space
Cons: none
Overall review: excellent vehicle at the right price