2009 Audi A4

Engine replaced at 4,900 miles by HG - Houston, TX on 07/09/2010. Trim: 2009 Audi A4 3.2 Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish and handling with the Quattro is great.
Cons: I had the same engine problem as a previous reviewer. After 4,900 miles the 3.2 engine started making a loud clicking noise that would not go away. Thinking it was just the timing or something I took it to the dealer service dept. The advisor tried to sell me an extra $800 service package and tried to tell me that Audi's normally make that noise until the car gets "warmed up" and the oil pressue builds up. Within an hour they called me back to tell me I need a new engine and they will have my car a minimum of 2 weeks. It was 2 weeks yesterday and I am still waiting to get my car back.
Overall review: Momentum Audi in Houston could not provide any reason as to why my engine failed and I needed a new one. They also provided a filthy, run down loaner A4 that died and left me on the side of the freeway. Talked to the service manager today. Will write back to update as to if they finally make this right or not. As a first time Audi owner, I would say DO NOT buy an Audi. Get a BMW or Mecedes instead.
Replaced Engine @ 5600 Miles by Soldier, From Savannah on 03/21/2010. Trim: 2009 Audi A4 3.2 Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looking car, the headlights is a head turner, and her performance is outstanding in the highways and she is great for long interstate drives.
Cons: Well I had to replace the engine @ 5600 miles.....Yes 5600 miles!
Overall review: The engine was making a continuous "Clicking" noise after a couple of days I had a security guard ask me if it was a diesel engine!!! that’s when I called Audi and they had it towed to the nearest dealer, 24 hours later I get a call that the engine needs to be replaced and it is a known issue with the 3.2 liter engines and it will be fully covered(Really DUH) the engine needs to be shipped from Germany......Audi would not give me a rental since I brought the car from Atlanta and the nearest dealer was Charleston and they would not give me one. Two weeks later I had it again, my happiness was quickly gone first the dealer (McDaniels Audi of Charleston) left my car outside and somehow tree sap and grease was on the hood, then the engine bay had grease marks in it, Oh yea I start driving about two miles and the engine oil light comes on and was shocked! I drive it back PISSSED and the service manager tells me it was a slight over sight........Seriously a oversight.
da hooptie by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2009 Audi A4 2.0 T Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: solid
Overall review: beats walkin'
Great All Around Sports Sedan by Dave Edmonton on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2009 Audi A4 2.0 T Sedan quattro Manual, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The style , the performance ( I have a 2.O with a 6 speed manual- the manual makes all the difference ) the interior both the appearance and the comfort. The reliabilty . I have owned it for 3 years , put 56000 KM on it and so far no problems at all. And last but not least the way it handles in the snow .
Cons: I didn't buy an S4 !!!!
Overall review: My first Audi and definitely not my last.
German Engineering at Its Finest by Chicago Audi Fan on 06/09/2010. Trim: 2009 Audi A4 2.0 T Sedan quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the looks of the car. The lines are beautiful and the Xenon headlights are awesome. The interior of the car is very upscale, and the fit and finish is outstanding. The car screams luxury and class. The car is surprisingly quick -- not a barn burner, but you can really get up to speed in no time at all -- and the ride is so smooth and composed that you may not realize how fast you're actually going.
Cons: The MMI really takes some getting used to. Many of the functions require multiple steps and are counter-intuitive. Also, a small nitpick: the car suffers from extreme brake dust. The rims get dirty really fast.
Overall review: I had narrowed down my choice to the A4, the BMW 3 Series and the Infiniti G coupe. I liked the aesthetics of the Audi most, disliked the rapidly escalating cost of the 3 Series once options were factored in, and loved the speed of the G coupe, but could not accept the torture chamber of a rear seat. To me, the choice was obvious. I have owned my A4 for about 10 months now, and I am very happy with my decision. Although I've only put a little more than 8,000 miles on the car, it has been trouble-free and flawless in all respects. I've never heard a single squeak or rattle!