2009 Pontiac G3

2009 Pontiac G3 Prices
2009 Pontiac G3 Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Disaster by Dwight from Muirfield Village in Dublin, OH on 01/15/2011. Trim: 2009 Pontiac G3 Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great until I purchased it and tried to leave the dealer's lot. The only PRO is that GM bought it back under the lemon law.
Cons: EVERYTHING
Overall review: Mine had all the options available. I drove it for 4 1/2 months, needing to return it to the dealer about every 2 weeks (or less) to get something else fixed ... and that was after I finally got to drive it home, which was a week after I tried to take it home for the 1st time. Every time something was fixed something else went wrong on the way home from the dealer.
Fantastic Car: Pontiac G3 by Sherri from La Marque, Tx on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Pontiac G3 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a safe, cute vehicle. We went on a road trip in it and used very little gas on the whole trip. I love the power windows which was an option (I have never had power windows in my other car). This car drives smooth and feels very safe. We were even able to get a push mower into the car to take it to get fixed. So, even though it looks small, it carries a lot of stuff. I could keep going and going on things that I love about this car.
Cons: The only thing that I don't like is the bright red lights for the speedometer and all of the other dash functions. On a very sunny day, the chrome gets blinding but I have learned ways around that.
Overall review: I had a choice between the G3 and the Chevy HHR and I chose the G3 for a lot of the features it had. Price wise also helped, but if I could have a few things added from the HHR that I wanted on the G3, live would be even better. But personally, I can't see making any improvements to the vehicle besides to have an easier way to haul 2 mountain bikes.
PERFECT. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/05/2014. Trim: 2009 Pontiac G3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: PERFECT FOR AN ELDERLY COUPLE (M90,F80), 35mpg,twice a year I fill up with gas.
Cons: too light for snow and ice.
Overall review: VERY GOOD CAR FOR ME (89) I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE.
Wadda you want for 10k! by Bob the Virginian on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2009 Pontiac G3 Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It cost 10k. Check your couch for change, there's your down payment.
Cons: It doesn't drive like my Acura RL.
Overall review: I could buy this for the great gas mileage. Or, I could have bought my Nikon AF-S 500mm f/2.8 VR lens, 9k and angry wife.
Looks are deceiving... Because it does look good... on Paper! by GM4Life on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2009 Pontiac G3 Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice stereo.... and i like On-Star. The AC works great! Corners great too! GM warranty program was tenacous about getting my warranty work handled! The Spoiler is nice touch...
Cons: Horrible gas mileage... worst efficient 1.6L on the market! Emmission coil failure with in 30k miles. Transmission failure at 59k. 62k radiator failure, which damaged the tranny --- huge warranty conflict! Burns through tires like crazy! Cannot seem to hold an ailignment.
Overall review: Not suprising it only lasted one year in the states. If it wasnt for Cash for Clunkers, I can't image anyone buying this car... the de3aler seemed very anxious to get them off teh lot... offering unheard of rebates for them. I took mine brand new off the the show room floor for under 9k. Good thing I didnt wait for the electric package.... less things to go wrong! wind up windows are fine for something so small...