2009 Toyota Venza

Great Vehicle by birdwoman44 on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2009 Toyota Venza 4X4 V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Easy to get into and out of. Roomy. Comfortable.
Cons: None yet
Overall review: Like it a lot.
The Fun practical crossover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/03/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Venza 4X4 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: -All wheel drive and 20 inch wheels make driving in snow both easy and fun. The V6 provides plenty of power especially on the highway. Passing cars is a blast. Towing the boat is also very easy and more comfortable than with our previous van. The interior is great quality and the heated leather seats are great. Fuel economey is also pretty good for a crossover with 4WD and this much power. In the summer I averaged about 24 doing about 50/50 city/highway. The winter months has dropped it back to about 20, but still much better than the 14 avg I used to get with a 4WD Chrysler Town and Country.
Cons: -The 20 inch wheels defenitely affect the ride quality. But they also pay dividends in the performance and handling categories.
Overall review: -Great car for hauling around people, skis, boats, ect. With much better fuel ecomomey than an SUV. Drive it and you'll be impressed
Great Vehicle for on the go by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/15/2014. Trim: 2009 Toyota Venza 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My wife and I were looking to replace our 2005 Nissan Pathfinder(I am a longtime Nissan owner) and was looking for something sportier, I looked at a Rover Evoque, loved it but the maintenance worried me, my second choice was the Venza, I found one in Salisbury Md, loaded with everything, bought it traded in the Pathfinder,, granted it is a used vehicle, but what a joy to drive, Im 6'4 340 pounds, no problem with room and lots of head and cabin space,,,and it is sportier than the Murano,,,i also took a gander at that.
Cons: Only cons I have is hard to find accessories for it
Overall review: Great vehicle and well made and quick
good looking ride by ken on 09/26/2011. Trim: 2009 Toyota Venza 4X2 I4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everthing
Cons: none
Overall review: 100
Ulitmate Sedan with all the room of an SUV by Peggy on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Venza 4X2 I4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's the most comfortable car I've ever had, with great pick-up and great gas mileage! It's so roomy and easy to drive. I don't have anything at all bad to say about my car!
Cons: Absolutely nothing!
Overall review: I love it! I hope it lasts me for years!