2009 Volkswagen CC

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Excellent ride for the price by Ray on 04/10/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The acceleration is amazing. I have the 2.0T but it feels so much faster. I love the smooth engine and great handling. The seats are sporty (which I really like), and everyone loves my car. I put 19" wheels and it looks even nicer. Excellent car
Cons: dashboard noise. It seems like some parts make noise and I am not in love with that. I am taking it to the dealer next week to have them take a look and fix it. I can certainly say that I would trade my CC if that cannot be fixed. Don't get me wrong, it is not annoying, but I am a ver picky person. I had an older car (2003) that made the same noises, but it was normal for an old car. That is my only disappointment.
Overall review: Excellent car. I don't think everyone has my same problem with the noises. I guess I just didn't get lucky.. I love my CC and don't regret buying it. Excellent buy!!
The VW CC is the best kept secret in the US by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 5th VW. I bought the car used, 5k miles. I test drove it for a few miles, pulled over on a side street, played with the doors, and windows, trunk, hood and some buttons, returned to the dealer, signed papers and drove away. I wish I had purchased it from a VW dealer, guy didn't know much about the car, options, package and features. I paid 21,500. 3k below retail. The car is beautiful, rides quiet and drives very well. Very tight and solid. If you like the way the car looks, test drive one. It drives as beautiful as it looks. VW has a gem on their hands. If this is what VW can do to compete against Lexus, BMW, Audi, they have done an excellent job. I love this car!
Cons: It can be a little hard seeing out of the car with the low roof lines. Knobs on heating/cooling controls are a little cheap. The car's seat position is low, getting in and out takes a little getting used to. I will see about the VW service on this car. In the past, VW dealers have been fair to poor when it comes to servicing their product and caring for their customers. Again, this is my 5th VW so I am knowledgable about my local VW dealer and the service department.
Overall review: An absolute Great Car! A few minor issues but almost perfect. Test drive this car if you are curious, I promise you will love it. It looks as good as it drives. And it drives as good as it looks.
Luxury Performance at a Value Price by Bart on 02/17/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Elegant agressive look, it catches people's eye. We get stares and compliments all of the time. Super smoothe drive and ride. Sticks to corners and stops fast. Very luxurious leather and interior trim. Competes with luxury cars costing much more when you compare the quality of materials and attention to detail.
Cons: 4 cylinder engine is plenty fast and can be efficient, but it is not as smooth as good V6 engines. A few dash noises that come and go, more so when it is cold. Rear room is not good for people 6' or taller.
Overall review: This is a car that I am excited to drive everyday. It does what is important to me. It is luxurious without overstating itself. Great fuel economy, yet fast and sporty. Calm and quiet when you want that. Perfectly reliable. And great detailing in every nick and cranny.
this is a vw? by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/05/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: just about everything
Cons: a little tight for tall passengers
Overall review: handles great, beautiful lines. many bells and whistles standard
High Class Car - Low Price Tag!! by Ish from MIA on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2009 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: overall look and amazing power for a 4 cilinder
Cons: little space for rear seat passenger. (if driver is tall)
Overall review: I would recommend this car to everyone. Great look and drive, at and even better price!!!!!
2 3 4 5 6  Next