2009 Suzuki Equator

2009 Suzuki Equator Prices
2009 Suzuki Equator Fuel Economy
I made the right desicion in purchasing this vehicle! by Wayne on 01/09/2010. Trim: 2009 Suzuki Equator Sport Crew Cab LWB 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I live in Canada, this vehicle is great in the snow and icey road conditions, very seldom have to use the 4wd, comes with all the options you have to pay exrta for on a similar 4x4 , included in the base price. Loads of power with the 261 hp v6, and averages 25 mpg. You can't beat what you get for the money !
Cons: Not a thing !
Overall review: A great midsized 4x4 powerfull, comfortable, looks good , and lives up to everything said about it in the advertisements.
The best looking mid-size truck. by Greg on 11/13/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki Equator Premium Ext Cab I4 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this truck for 5 months now and have only seen two more on the road here in Indiana. I like that it is different. It handles the pothole filled roads here better than my 1999 Toyota Tacoma which was accidentally totaled. This truck feels solid and has a decent ride for a truck.
Cons: I don't like the shape of the steering wheel. I don't like the high pitch sound of the 4 cylinder engine at low speed and it only gets between 19 and 20 miles per gallon in mixed driving. I don't love the material covering the seats. They don't look to be easy to clean with all the holes in the fabric.
Overall review: A nice truck. I have gotten nothing but good complements. I would buy the same truck again.
Beautiful truck by Neal, Virginia Beach on 11/11/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki Equator Ext Cab I4 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, smooth fun drive
Cons: No leg room in the ext cab back seats
Overall review: Great truck, I am extremely satisfied
Solid Truck, Good Value, Nice Look! by Steve on 05/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki Equator Sport Crew Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: V-6 Has great power and accelerates effortlessly. Comfortable ride, I received the $3000 factory rebate plus approximately $2k off of the sticker price! I paid $21,245 for a $26,645 truck! If you plan on keeping your vehicle for more than three years the 7 year, 100K mile power train warranty should be the deal closer for you.
Cons: Nice ride, but you know when you hit a bump (it's a truck).
Overall review: I got a nice truck thousands less than a comparable nissan w/100K mile powertrain warranty!
Suzuki Equator RMZ-4 Package by Zukiman on 04/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki Equator RMZ-4 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, the RMZ-4 Package give you great off road features. Great price.
Overall review: A great truck with true off road features, skid plate, locking rear diff.