2009 Kia Spectra5

2009 Kia Spectra5 Prices
2009 Kia Spectra5 Fuel Economy
Great small car! by Rick in Lee's Summit, Mo. on 05/16/2011. Trim: 2009 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have the SX model. I love the sport tuned suspension. It holds corners like it's stuck to the street. Maneuvering through traffic is easy and at will. It's interior room is plenty for me and my and wife and 3 kids and parking is always easy to find. The gas mileage is pretty good (I average 31-34 mpg) and to date (3 years and 75,000 miles later) I haven't had any issues with it. I love this car and hope to hand it down to one of my kids.
Cons: It would have been nice to have a turbo version. The acceleration is good but because it's so fun to drive, you want a little more power. A full size spare would be a nice thing to have as well.
Overall review: I have purchased a few accessories and it has made a world of difference in how the car looks. I have the bug deflector and vent shields for the windows. Next I will get the mud flaps. I also bought the rear cargo protector because of baseball and soccer equipment and that has saved the cargo area. The ride is more comfortable than you might think. It's smooth and quiet. the steering is quick and responsive. Turning around on a normal street is no effort due to the tight turning radius. Lay down both rear seats and there is plenty of storage capacity for whatever you need to carry.
The car to have by Teresa, Galveston,TX on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2009 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have so much fun in my Spectra5. I love my Kia. The best car I've ever had.
Cons: I can't thank of anything bad to say about the car. It's such a good car.
Overall review: This Kia is a good car. And the men love to race me all the time. So I do have a lot of fun in my kia.
Fun to drive! by Miguel on 03/31/2009. Trim: 2009 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I think this car is awesome and fun to drive ( i have the 5spd manual). its got awesome acceleration for a 4 cylinder, i've raced and and beat an 08-09 lancer. its gives driving a whole new meaning because the sports tuned suspension really helps the car dominate corners and moderate to high speeds.
Cons: the fact that it doesnt come in turbo, or a sports type model, comparable to the mazda speed3
Overall review: overall i think that if you're looking for a fun car, that not only is great for the family, but still is stylish and sporty, this is your car!
SPORTY STYLISH by bill from Philadelphia on 10/08/2013. Trim: 2009 Kia Spectra5 SX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: MPG, SPACE, SPORTY LOOK
Cons: SOME PLASTIC ACCESSORY PIECES
Overall review: GREAT CAR, VERSATILE, GOOD MPG, SPORTY