1997 Honda Accord

1997 Honda Accord Prices
1997 Honda Accord Fuel Economy
The most reliable vechile by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2012. Trim: 1997 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: everything
Overall review: I never had a second choise, because accord is the car to buy in my point of view,
An Awsome car by Cameron on 11/12/2012. Trim: 1997 Honda Accord Special Edition sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Everything except styling
Cons: Bland styling
Overall review: I love it! 203k miles and going strong.Would buy another one
Good car by Andrea on 05/15/2011. Trim: 1997 Honda Accord EX V-6 sedan, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I loved this car. I bought it used with 97,000 miles on it. It has been alot of fun to drive. It hauls @*&! It has been a great car to put alot of highway miles on. Now has 170,000 miles and is having some mechanical problems that are a bit costly. Overall it was worth the 5,000 I spent on it. Handled well in the snow also.
Cons: Windows are slow, and fog easily. Leather seats cracked. Hondas can be pricey to maintain.
Overall review: This was a great car for the money.
A cut above the rest by The Brain from Denver on 03/24/2010. Trim: 1997 Honda Accord LX sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handling on par with some luxury vehicles (i.e. Audi A4, which I've also driven) Outstanding gas mileage. It's 13 years old with over 150k miles and I haven't had a single problem beyond routine maintenance, so it's reliability is freakish. The speakers are well suited for playing Metal and Rock. It has enough power to drive through the mountainous terrain of the Rocky Mountains with ease, and it handles snow easily. Highly customizable.
Cons: Road noise can be a bother, but like I said I've driven an Audi so it's relative. The windows seem to fog up rather easily. Interior fit and finish isn't the best I've seen, but that doesn't make it unsightly.
Overall review: I bought it with 80k miles, and three years and 70k miles later it's running as well as it was the day I purchased it. All told this car provides more bang for your buck than anything else in it's class. The emissions are ultra-low, and that's according to the required state emission test (something for you greenies to get excited about). I've also calculated 28 mpg overall, so it's a money saver. It's reliability puts it on a level above any of it's competitors too. Simply put it's just a great car, but I always suggest you examine the competition before making a decision.
The best vehicle I have ever owned.. by Tony - Georgia on 02/10/2010. Trim: 1997 Honda Accord Special Edition sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: With the recommended maintenance work done, this car performs very well and is the best car I have owned of all cars I have had since 1960. I have had the engine lid and the two bumpers painted but the rest of the exterior looks brand new after its recent annual detailing. Well done, Honda! You deserve all the accolades you receive.
Cons: Ive nothing to dislike about this car.
Overall review: An excellent vehicle - well designed and well built. Has given me 12 years of trouble free motoring.