2009 Lexus ES 350

Unmatched luxury by Asim Qamar on 08/06/2012. Trim: 2009 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lexus are known for their quality and reliability. This is my second ES, first was 05 ES 330. This Car is great improvement over the ES 330. Car have more powerful engine and always smooth ride. All the features and very well designed and interior give you an experience of full luxury. Heated and ventilated seats are excellent. Car ride is soft, as what you expect from Lexus, and steering feeling and driving control are very nice. You don’t feel tired at all on these seats for straight 4-5 hours drive.
Cons: They could have placed the heater and ventilation control in dash. Current location is kind of hidden behind transmission knob, or under the centre console. not sure who still need the cassette player in dash ?
Overall review: I test drove lot of cars before decided to stick to Lexus. I think TL has a rough drive, and in terms of luxury Lexus ES wins over it. American cars like Buick and Lincoln MKZ still have years to go before they can come close to the Lexus quality or reliability. I was very close to buy MB C300 4 matic, but its small car as compared to ES 350 and price is same. Even Lexus offers leather and ventilated seats.
The Pursuit of Perfection by Car Connoisseur on 07/24/2013. Trim: 2009 Lexus ES 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a pleasure to drive, and it looks really sharp
Cons: the seats are not as comfortable as AcuraTL or Acura TSX
Overall review: I was fortunate enough to find a 2009 Lexus ES 350 with 35,000 miles on it that was in mint condition. It is silky smooth and whisper quiet.I have no issures with the steering,and it handles well even around sharp curves.You have the feeling you are controlling a precision instrument. The biggest surpise is how fast it is. It has awesome passing power,and is also fast off the line. My only minor critque on the car is that although the front seats are decently comfortable,there is room for improvement in that area.
GREAT SEDAN AND DEALERSERVICE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2012. Trim: 2009 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: the Lexus service is truly luxury service when compared to others e.g. acura the
Cons: navigation package on 2009 models is not as good as on comparableacrura
Overall review: GREAT VEHICLE AND DEALERSERVICE
"Driving My Lexus in Texas" by My Lexi - Houston, TX on 11/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet ride, very comfortable seats. Upgraded to Navigation system/Bluetooth/Backup Camera. The backup camera is great! Great gas mileage (City 24.5 mpg, Highway 31 mpg) after driving a gas guzzling SUV I'm loving the mileage. We also, own LS 400 and I was skeptical about going from a V8 to V6 but my ES350 is great.....acceleration is quick. ES350 has great features for the price. I looked at Infiniti, Mercedes and BMW. I'm very pleased with my choice.
Cons: Flapping sound when engine is cold. Goes away once temp gauge moves halfway between Cold & Hot. Notified Lexus Service Dept. told this is normal. Also, own 1999 LS 400 (purchased new) and never heard this sound before. Not satisfied with answer therefore further investigation being done. Limited rear view, suggest adding backup camera.
Overall review: I'm totally sold on Lexus!!! The value for the price is awesome not to meniton the luxury throughout the vehicle. My husband constantly tease me saying "I won't let him drive the ES 350" he can only ride in it when I'm driving! :) My comment: Sit back and enjoy the ride sweetie! ;o)
Superior Luxury by Jack from Texas on 10/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling. Plush ride and comfort. Improved performance. Untouched luxury.
Cons: If you like high level/sports car performance, this is not your car. If you like comfort and very good performance you can't do better.
Overall review: Great car. I considered Mercedes, BMW, and Infiniti. None beat the combination of price, quality, performance and comfort/luxury seen in the Lexus ES 350. I love it. By the way, this is my second ES. I still have my 2002 ES 300 and it has been great also.