2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport

The Ultimate Sport Compact Sedan by Aric on 03/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everythings in this car..!!
Cons: no..!!
Overall review: a very sporty sedan in great handling....
Just bought it for $11990 brand new! I hope I didnt get what I paid for by Frank T on 02/04/2010. Trim: 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Technology, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well equiped at a low price, sporty looks , above average handling and braking, 100k mile powertrain warranty , gps , leather steering wheel with controls. Great driver visability.
Cons: 5 speed manual trans is geared way too high- always shifting, needs a 6 speed. No seat height adjustment- seating position is very odd. Sensitive suspension- I feel every bump on the road. It has a 4cylinder engine with a 5 speed manual trans, the vehicle weight is only 2700 lbs and the sticker mileage is only 22/29 mpg! Should be more like 26/35 mpg. Trade-in value.
Overall review: I just bought this car on 2/1/10, it was a left-over 2009 SX4 Sport Tech Pkg with 100 miles on it, with some dealer add-ons the sticker stated $19k+ , they where running a sale and I bought the car for $11990, with tax and tags, $12880 out the door. I couldnt resist to walk at that price for a well equiped new car.
Sporty -n- fun! by Dave on 01/24/2009. Trim: 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Technology, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am 6'3 240 and fit very comfortably, better then I did in myprevious Corolla and Kia Spectra! Navi is awesome, peppy bc it 2.0 143 hp works well in this fairly light care and despite the reviews I get 26.2 MPG avg w/ AC on 90% of the time! Great styling, nice to be different!
Cons: Needs a trunk release button on Keyless Entry, could use a sunroof option!
Overall review: Peppy, fun and bang 4 the buck, cant beat it!
Best Car I Ever Owned, Highly recomended!! by Dave in New York and Miami on 11/07/2008. Trim: 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Technology, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Standard Navi System! I'm 6"4 255 and have so much head room that I am in heaven, my 2008 Sonata was less headroom and my knees were always in the dashboard. This car I dont even need to put the seat all the way back. Unique styling, fun to drive, sporty, every feature I could ever need and more!
Cons: Needs a trunk open button on the keyless entry system
Overall review: Best car I ever owned and thats from the following list: 2008 hyundai Sonata 2007 Toyota Corolla 2005 Kia Otima 2003 Subaru Legacy 2001 Kia Sportage 2000 Toyota Camry
Fun, Sporty and agressive looking, best features and space in class!! by Sam on 10/27/2008. Trim: 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sport Technology, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome and distinct styling, sweet Vapor Blue color. Nice peppy engine with pretty solid 27.8 AVG MPG mixed driving w/ AC always on. Nav systen is amazing, interior is solid!
Cons: Needs a trunk button on keyless remote entry system.
Overall review: Fun car to drive, not boring like the twenty billion Corollas, Civics and Sentras on the road!