2010 Volvo XC60

Love My Volvo XC60! by Val on 03/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo XC60 3.2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have owned this vehicle for 2 1/2 years and I love the size, the sporty look, the fact I can use regular gas,and all the safety features. I am very happy with the fuel milage......Volvo says 18 city and 28 highway, and that is about right. I usually drive every day a combo of somewhat rural, with traffic lights every 3 to 4 miles, plus about 50% city. My average milage (per car computer that I have never zeroed out) is 23 miles/gallon. We drove about 3000 miles last summer on a vacation and fuel stats via the car's computer went up to average 27 mpg. The fuel economy is almost exactly the same as my Lexus ES300 that I was driving before purchasing this vehicle.
Cons: We didn't get power tailgate, and it is a little heavy to pull down.
Overall review: Both my husband and I are very happy overall.
Perfect balance of luxury and functionality! by Mud E. Worm from Salt Lake City on 02/19/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love everything about this car! I purchased the R-Design model and suggest you do the same. Its sporty, handles great and looks amazing! Volvo has done a great job (as always) making a car that looks good, its stylish and classy. It's not ultra gaudy like many of its competitors. It knows its place and does it well.
Cons: I wish the Nav was touch screen, not too big of a deal.
Overall review: Nice blend of beauty, performance, size and functionality. It's a home run.
My dream car came true in the XC60 by Robert Hopkins on 08/31/2011. Trim: 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Always wanted Volvo and now having a XC60 the dream is reality. The people that built this car take pride in their work and it shows I like everthing in and arond this car. I feel the enginers listened to the senior citizens and made a car for the senilorss when it come to getting in and out of a ca ih little effort Then they combined the young where u r not driving old mans car. Its a car that is waiting for the future to catch up to it.
Cons: The windsshield did not have a good tint.
Overall review: This is the car to have. What ever they say about this XC60 is there and then some. When I step on the gas pedal it is gone and the contol of this car at 100 or more is fantastic. To sit in it makes u wonder if it is a car or u could be sitting in ur recliner back home.
Very nice car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2011. Trim: 2010 Volvo XC60 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Plenty of power and a really smooth ride.
Cons: Not a whole lot of leg room in the back could do a little better on the MPGs
Overall review: Over all this is a really nice car
SXC60 Volvo by Robbio on 10/11/2009. Trim: 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first Volvo and I am so far pleased with everything that the vehicle offers. Everyday, since I purchased the vehicle, I discover something new that the XC60 offers that the dealership forgot to tell me. I am very pleased with my purchase!!!!!
Cons: Gas mileage, but I knew that when I purchased the vehicle....Nothing to complain about.
Overall review: From a scale 1-10, I give this vehicle a 9 1/2. Love it.