2009 MINI Cooper

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Fantastic as a sports car! by Hotrodder from Penns. on 03/10/2012. Trim: 2009 MINI Cooper S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Power, acceleration, handeling and economy
Cons: Absolutely nothong!
Overall review: Most fun car I've ever had or driven.
That's my Cedric by Jerick (Puerto Rico) on 07/10/2010. Trim: 2009 MINI Cooper Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What I love the most about this car is the vast array of safety amenities which comes standard on the base model. Even though it's a "base" model, the car is stylish, elegant, fun and everyone gawks at it. The engine response could be better, but since I don't race the car around the 118 horses move the sheet metal quite swiftly. The ride is outstanding, behaving like a much larger car. The quality of the materials is tremendous and the 37 mpg highway estimate is a hoax... I have reached 37.5 already with the 6- speed stick!!! I commute an average of 45 miles every day and I fill up the tank every 8-9 days. It is an amazing vehicle; everyone should own and live the experience!!!
Cons: The space room suits my daily requirements perfectly, although if your lifestyle involves hauling people or stuff around, it may fall short...really short!
Overall review: I tend not to shed time for these types of reviews, but my experience with my Mini Cooper has been astonishing. I am thrilled for all those who own and will eventually grab the wheel and live the amazement of belonging to a higher level of driving. Yes, I’m that excited!!!
The Ultimate Gokart by cba123 on 07/29/2009. Trim: 2009 MINI Cooper Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The base model is good for the city, but you'll want the Cooper S if you use the interstate much. As for the handling and braking, they are both superb - although the ride is rough on bumpy roads.
Cons: The interior is nice, but the seatbacks have become somewhat uncomfortable after 10,000 miles. Also, several rattles have developed that I was told by the dealership are normal. If I could go back, I would skip the base model and buy the Cooper S. It is well worth the extra money!
Overall review: A good car that's lots of fun to drive and gets a lot of attention from non-Mini owners.
This little car rocks! by Rixter on 07/19/2009. Trim: 2009 MINI Cooper S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Soooo much fun to drive. Accelerates effortlessly, corners amazingly, and stops instantly. Looks terrific too. Parking is a snap. The 'hill assist' is great for newbie standard drivers. A zillion after-market options if you want to mod your MINI. More smiles per gallon from that gokartlikehandling than anything else on the road.
Cons: Warranty work req'd on sunroof and timing chain. The trim and alignment of body panels is not what you'd expect from a 'premium' vehicle. Music controls are really silly. Not much room for 4 passengers but then who cares. If you're not in a major city be prepared to drive a long distance for servicing.
Overall review: Fantastic little car! I'd definitely buy another. If you're shopping, get some opinions from the large online forums before making your purchasing decision (NorthAmericanMotoring and MotoringAliance are two). Drive the regular MINI then the 'S' and you'll quickly discover why the 'S' is the only option. The 'S' model also has a huge number of after-market mods available.
Diamond Sleek Style by Gee on 12/02/2011. Trim: 2009 MINI Cooper S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is the Best Car ever!! I love the syle the power of the BMW Company. It stands behind the cars quality as if were a $100,000 Car. I am very satisfied with the business ,and the knowledge and excellent customer service I have recieved. They treat my MINI as I do, a diamond, which to me it is ! It is efficient and Comfy and would buy them all if i could . I have had no problems with my car and still looks and runs as if it was just off the Showroom Floor. The way I bought it ! Way to GO BMW MINI, you can personalize this car,to YOU and fits my personality,which is Small, Smart, Sleek and Loveable. I have had many offers to buy my car! But no thanks!
Cons: I"ve had to have my tires changed !
Overall review: Excellent car, the safety is better than most cars that are of a large size. Trust me I've had to check it out , and I would rather be in this fun car than any car on the road! Not a mark on it !! Just Gleam !! On both of us!
2 3 4 5 6  Next