2009 Chrysler 300

The Best Buy Vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/13/2012. Trim: 2009 Chrysler 300 C AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Power,style and the adaptive cruise control is the greatest!
Cons: Road noise
Overall review: We got every option, and it was well spent money
Poor/sorry vehicle by Bob on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2009 Chrysler 300 Signature Series RWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Color and seating
Cons: Tires had to be replaced at 24,000 miles. Battery recommende to be replaced at 25,000 miles. Road noise is so pronounced and disturbing that it is impossible to hear the Cirius radio on most roads.
Overall review: I would not recommend this auto to anyone. Bought new in 2009. Dealer admits it has very loud road noises with original tire and even after new tires that are advertised as having a low road noise.
A very nice road car by Paul on 01/24/2012. Trim: 2009 Chrysler 300 C HEMI RWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: A very comfortable ride for long distance trips. Also on two lane hiways its ability to pass very quickly is appreciated.
Cons: We have not had any trouble with the car. So far nothing to dislike.
Overall review: no response
Great car. by Loose in Iowa. on 12/07/2010. Trim: 2009 Chrysler 300 C AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Better than my Mercedes and a lot less money.
Cons: Nothing yet.Excellent car.
Overall review: Best I've owned in 30 years of driving.
5 Star AWD Luxury Sedan by tony- St. Johnsbury,Vt. on 02/26/2010. Trim: 2009 Chrysler 300 C AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The awd is incredible. I live in northeastern Vt. I can take this vehicle out in any weather and have had zero handling issues. I do run studded winter tires. The car has a low center of gravity with a wide wheel base so cornering is very smooth and comfortable. Extremely good handling and acceleration. Very good visibility going forward. Entire vehicle is very comfortable and quiet. Love my Hemi.
Cons: I would like to be able to disable the AWD during favorable weather. And backing up to a structure is very difficult as there is no way to see the rear of the vehicle, and I am a tall person. In this model back up sensors should be standard. There should be a light under the hood of the vehicle.
Overall review: Great car. As of this moment I would definitely buy another. I absolutely enjoy this vehicle more than any vehicle I have ever owned.