2009 Honda Fit

Best little car around. by Senior citizen in Yakima. Ron on 04/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Wew like everything abot the Fit Sports. At 35 miles per gallon highway to the 30 MPG around town. With front and rear sway bars it corners like asports car, and the paddle shifters up and down located under each side of the stgeering wheel is perfect. I think the paddle shifter comes from the Honda racing in Le Mans type races. Our battery went dead the first week, but that was not the cars problem, but a defective battery. The electric throttle control is immediate, when applying the gas peddle, and breaking is great. I will tow this car behind my motorhome with all four wheels on the ground. Fun car to drive.
Cons: Wi the sport 16 inch wheels it rides a little hard. I use to drive a Buick and was spoiled.
Overall review: Get regular manufacturers suggested service and jse synthetic oil, and it will run for 25,000 miles be fore needing an overhall.
You'd%20be%20surprized%20!! by George%20From%20Gettysburg%2C%20Pa. on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Fit 5-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Gas mileage understated, I get 35 city / 45 highway.More room then my daughter's Civic.I'm 6'2'', plenty of room for passengers.
Cons: Gas%20cap%20can%20be%20tricky%20to%20open.
Overall review: Love%20it.
Great little car by Electric lover from Claremont on 08/26/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks, spacious cargo area, gas mileage.
Cons: I'm not an aggressive driver so I haven't used the paddle shifters and they're kind of a nuisance because they get in the way when I'm turning the wheel fully around. The front scoop looks cool but is pretty low and a family member has already caught it on a curb and popped it out so now I tend to be extra careful driving over bumps, dips, etc. I'm fine with the interior except for a couple of things, I need more padding on the arm rests for my bony elbows and the odometer is in a really tacky housing that looks like an afterthought and appears to have been bought from a dollar store. And finally I wish it was a plug in hybrid.
Overall review: Although the sport model was quite a lot more than the base, I chose it because it had remote locking, cruise control and of course it looks really cool. The magic seat is a really nice feature too.
The WOW Car by Aidaray from Fort Myers Florida on 11/25/2008. Trim: 2009 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The overall performance is great. It makes the young element of the driver come to life. Very eye appealing. Great on gas, so much I forget when I last put gas in my car. Great handling. Honda gets a 10 from this driver that has driven some of the top performers in the cars industry.
Cons: Needs better pickup.
Overall review: My 2009 Honda Fit is the envy of all. Fantastic ride for the size. Great on gas. I recommend this car to everyone.
I didn't like it personally at first and mainly bought it for my wife..but- by Don Stapp on 11/08/2008. Trim: 2009 Honda Fit Sport 5-Spd AT w/Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage! The driver side front view - can see clearly ahead, almost 30% more visibilty then all the sedans I own in the past. The NAV and the USB interface 6 speaker system. The Silver color!
Cons: Cloth door panal; It gets dirty fast. I would rather have vinal available for the high end model I purchase.
Overall review: I didn't like it personally at first and mainly bought it for my wife..but after owning/drivimg it for a week - I fell in Love with it. I also own a Nissan "Z" and I find my self having allot of fun with this lottle car! I recommend it for anyone that likes to have fun and get a 37.4 MPG. I paid Premium for this 20K+ comes with 3M plastic laminated protect-coating in the front.