2009 Honda S2000

Love it! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda S2000 CR A/C 6-Spd MT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fast and Fun to drive, classic sports car look and feel,
Cons: 2 seater, not an everyday driver
Overall review: Love the car
Superb Honda S2000 by Varun on 05/20/2014. Trim: 2009 Honda S2000 6-Spd MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Its high revving engine, engine sound, handling, reliability. This car is superb...
Cons: No space for small things in the cabin.
Overall review: Its still the best fun to drive car in the market in this range and category. It won't break down and will cost you ton. You will love it every time you will drive this car.
S2000 Love Affair Continues by Bill in Michigan on 03/04/2014. Trim: 2009 Honda S2000 6-Spd MT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great looks, great performance, and fun to drive. Hard to stay out of this car. I tend to jump in it just to drive it any weekend that there is no snow on the roads. This little rocket is one of the best values for the cost of any sports car out there. I hunt out traffic circles just to pour it around the curves. It will corner so well that it is unnerving to say the least. I have owned my year 2000, S2000, for about 4 years and 35,000 miles. Every time I drive it, I fall in love with being behind the wheel of this lovely car just a little bit more. Trunk is more than adequate for a weekend get away.
Cons: Small cabin with the top up. Should be driven with the top down most of the time. A bit noisy with the top up too.
Overall review: Great car for the money. Very reliable for a sports car. Definitely a car I would consider buying used, without too many concerns.
I love my Daily Driver...and I drive this baby daily! by Vaya from Augusta GA on 01/27/2014. Trim: 2009 Honda S2000 6-Spd MT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Everything. Great ride, gets many looks, and it's a Honda!
Cons: Need to take care of the convertible top, it tears easily (and will) due to pressure points in the interior.
Overall review: I've had many cars (to include sports cars), this is the best car with the best driving experience. I highly recommend!
The 4 wheel motorcycle. by sdriver NY on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2009 Honda S2000 CR 6-Spd MT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: best handling,
Cons: none
Overall review: I can drive this everyday. just love it.