2009 Honda Ridgeline

Ridgeline!! meh, by Guy who wanted to like the Ridgeline too much on 01/25/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the look Good Fuel economy considering Lot's of useful features Car like ride
Cons: Turning radius would be great were this an 18 wheeler. Interior is CHEAPLY built: Center console is... well, janky. I can't think of a better word than that. Back seat is one of the worst back seats in the industry. I have sat in football bleachers that were more comfortable. Say what you like, the back seats in the Ridgeline are probably the worst in the industry. Go sit in the back of a : Toyota, Dodge, GM, or Ford and you'll see what I mean.
Overall review: Honda hit the mark in several spots. Exterior, functionality, and standard AWD. Honda misses the mark by a mile when it comes to fit and finish of the interior. The back seats are the worst I've seen since my fathers "KING CAB" Datsun had little plastic fold out seats that hid in the side panels.
Surprisingly mighty! by Kamloops Camper on 02/08/2013. Trim: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: We are a family of four and we love our Ridgeline! Ours is fully loaded, minus the navi system. I find it quite comfrtable to drive and the mileage to be very good. We owned a 17 foot camping trailer (dry weight 2900 lbs) and, fully loaded, it pulled it like a dream. We have since upgraded to a 26 foot trailer (3240 lbs dry) and, even loaded, she tows it no problem! I truly believe that our Ridgeline will be the last new vehicle we purchase for many many years.
Cons: Like most other reviews my biggest complaint is the turning radius. It's like trying to park a Greyhound bus in a tight parking lot. And, even though the little machine can pull a fair sized trailer, the fuel mileage can drop to around half quite easily.
Overall review: Overall I truly believe the 2009 Ridgeline to be a fantastic truck.
Great all around truck by Central Oregon Juniper Jumper on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I live in snow country and have yet to buy studded tires for winter driving. The tires have never slipped and handles exellent on snow and icy roads. Off road the truck did a great job. My passengers commented on how comfortable it was on rought terrain. Much more comfortable compared to my husbands 3/4 ton, 4X4 truck. It has great acceleration and decent gas mileage for a truck. I put an aftermarket canopy on my truck which has increased my usable space. The size is perfect for my needs and beats the huge 3/4 ton truck we have. I can pull our boat and our utility trailer with ease. We recently took it on a long distance trip and found it to be very comfortable and smooth on the highway.
Cons: I purchased this truck new in November 2009. To date I have no complaints with my truck.
Overall review: It is all that Honda has said it would be. I will be buying another one in the future. Excellent quality, dependable vehicle. I also like the fact it is a cross between a truck and an SUV. LOVE my truck! My husband tries to steal my truck to drive quite often.
Usefull vehicle by PaPa on 06/24/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I can pull the camp trailer with no problem. Mileage is decent except in winds. I prefer this to my wife's corolla. The trunk is one of the best features.
Cons: I have a serious problem with snow getting into the area just below the windshield. You have to open the hood to really get it cleared.
Overall review: This is an enjoyable truck to own and drive. I would buy another
Great medium sized truck. by Rick from Las Vegas on 06/01/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is a great all around vehicle which will do most of what people buy a pickup for. The locking in bed trunk is really good for luggage when on a road trip. Have taken two long trips and find the comfort level, handling and power meets my needs. Got lost while running around the Rockie mountains and ended up going over Cinnamon Pass in Colorado, not recommended for this vehicle but it was fun. I have the RTS model.
Cons: Some of the paint finishing on the inside door frames is thin, maybe the robot was low on paint.
Overall review: A nice well designed truck for the average person who does not need a heavy duty hauler.