2009 Toyota 4Runner

best truck by bass guy on 05/12/2012. Trim: 2009 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 V6, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Tows my boat , like its not there. Rides better then my sons cadilac cts. In three years i had one problem, the rear seat sqeeked once in a wile. Best vehickle i ever owned. I will only buy a toyota.
Cons: Nun
Overall review: Buy this suv you wont be sorry.
I Enjoy the 4Runner by Tony J on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the vehicle's 4x4 capabilities, it's toughness, and reliability. I have a very basis model, so it's hard to judge comfort. However, I have driven it over 45k miles in two years, often for long distances, it is a comfortable ride. Maintenance is reasonable, excluding up selling by the dealership (yes, I still take it back to the dealership). The handling is much better with the 4x4 on, but that's to be expected. It also eats up gas.
Cons: This may be ignorance because I never owned a 4x4 before and didn't ask anyone, but the knob that switches from normal front wheel drive to four wheel drive sometimes slips into four wheel drive. I have not pinpoined when but it seems to do it over slippery surfaces. That would be fine if it actually moved into position all the way instead of half way. The jolting and knocking worried the heck out of me until i noticed the knob was between positions.
Overall review: I would strongly consider another Toyota 4Runner. This was my first one.