2009 Honda CR-V

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
this honda is the real deal by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2009 Honda CR-V, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the 2009 crv is a excellent vehicle.have had no problems,good on gas nice ride good in bad weather.
Overall review: can not go wrong buying crv.
Best of the Small SUV's by Happy Honda Owner, Anchorage, AK on 05/04/2011. Trim: 2009 Honda CR-V EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love sitting up a little higher than my Honda Civic (previous car for 20 years & 7 mnonths) love the sound system, love the cargo cover that hides things when you are shopping! So easy to handle and I disagree with the person that said it didn't handle good in the snow; I live in Alaska and I think it was great on the snow and ice....maybe you are driving way too fast!
Cons: I would like to have had a programable garage door opener.
Overall review: Overall this is a great car and I'm sure I will drive this Honda for 20 years also.
Very happy with purchase. by Chuckfrom LI on 10/11/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It appears to be very well made. It actually has more interior room than my 2000 Pathfinder. It is fun to drive and very maneuverable and has excellent braking. Highway mileage would appear to be exceptional.
Cons: The seats could definately use some more padding. I am not small, but not huge either. I'm about 6 ft., and 220 lbs. And the leather looks and feels very cheap. My wife even asked if it was real leather.
Overall review: I just picked up my CRV ten days ago. I have about 650 miles on it, including one trip of 450 miles. Everything is fine, and I'm happy I bought he car. I do question the comfort of the seats though on long trips. I have the leather, which is plasticky. I can't say the seats are uncomfortable, they are fine for daily driving, but if you ae planning to use the vehicle for long trips...I dunno....LOL. Acceleration around town is fine. My trip included a long grade or two and the car was fine there too. There was none of the transmission hunting that I've read about in some other reviews. Been averaging about 19 mpg around the suburbs, and I averaged 26-27 mpg on the trip, mostly at 70-80 mph.
Good CR-V by Jeremy on 03/15/2013. Trim: 2009 Honda CR-V LX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned three Honda's in the past and the CR-V is by far my best purchase. The engine and transmission are smooth and reliable, gets decent gas mileage, and is practical for everyday use . Approaching 50K and not one issue. Just put in fuel, change the oil on time, and drive worry-free. Love the CR-V
Cons: Styling is somewhat bland for the LX version, power is adequate but could use a couple more hp's, and an actual console between the seats instead of a "table" would be nice. Still love the CR-V an will buy Honda products in the future
Overall review: Great
VRV - the leader in it's class by Bluesview from Richardson on 03/12/2009. Trim: 2009 Honda CR-V LX 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I owned 3 CRVs and every one of themhas performed flawlessly.
Cons: Could use some more power.
Overall review: Reliable, safe, highest resale and quality componates. What more could you want?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next