2009 Dodge Nitro

Nice truck by George Las Vegas on 06/07/2014. Trim: 2009 Dodge Nitro SE 4X2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Now I'll tell you after the purchase immediately change the spark plug for bosch platinum please fill flush purple oil and use 91 petrol always, and you will see a very different car believe me, I have 290,000 mile and all exactly like new, only watch as you skipped change the oil is very important
Cons: if you change the oil every 3,000 to royal and spark plugs every 10,000 you'll have no problems trust me 100
Overall review: Now I'll tell you after the purchase immediately change the spark plug for bosch platinum please fill flush purple oil and use 91 petrol always, and you will see a very different car believe me, I have 290,000 mile and all exactly like new, only watch as you skipped change the oil is very important
love this baby! by Jason from meridian ms on 08/24/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Nitro R/T 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its a head turner!! i drove from texas to mississippi with it and loved every mile i put on it!!! comfort and style are great on it!
Cons: like the other guy said everyone has it now!
Overall review: Love it and tell everyone about it
"Mid-size Queen" by Black Stallion from Oklahoma on 04/03/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Nitro R/T 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's stylish without breaking the bank.
Cons: Everyone has one now!
Overall review: It's comfortable for any type living. I'm a college student. it works for a family of four.
Color me Nitro by Eric from Mass. on 12/04/2010. Trim: 2009 Dodge Nitro SE 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It has alot of power in the engine,and the transmission is solid,. Turns in the middle of the street.
Cons: The space in the drivers side is small, and the foot area for the driver is not comfortable.
Overall review: Overall the car is great. I like the power and the turn radius , the likes is beautiful my people that l don't even know asked me about the car. Packing is nice cause l alway had a large car . the gas mileage is good and l haven't had no trouble with it. As long as you change the oil you;ll be fine.
Hummer (H3) Who? by Mikeyanthony from Atlanta on 11/13/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Nitro SLT 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The bold styling is great! The turning radius is outstanding. It's much more comfortable than reviews indicate. It's roomy without being bulky.
Cons: There's a slight delay in acceleration. It's a bit stiff when going over bumps/potholes.
Overall review: I love my Nitro. I think it is well worth the money. You can't get a better value for a midsized SUV with this type of styling. I have the R/T package in the SLT trim...everything except the more powerful engine. The bigger wheels, sunroof, load and go, satellite radio, built in garage door opener, and a regular plug in outlet for appliances, etc.