2009 Dodge Ram 1500

respect the dodge by crazybudjr from havasu on 09/19/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its fun to drive and very smooth and comfortable!!!
Cons: no bathroom.lol or sink its about all that dodge left out
Overall review: buy one
Dodge 1500 Ram Laramie Rules by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/03/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I got me a Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie. Best in class! I tested Toyota Tundra, Chevy Silverado, Ford 150 SuperCab, GMC Sierra, and Nissan Titan. The new Dodge 1500 Ram beats them all. I purchased the fully loaded Laramie which includes everything except a kitchen sink, if you get my drift.
Cons: It's so beautiful now the neighbors are jealous! Even worse, my wife wants one, too!
Overall review: Excellent vehicle and worth every cent. By the way, I was able to negotiate 36% off MSRP. This is not a cheap truck. Love the power of the engine (HEMI). Roaring engine and unmatched suspension system.
I suggest buying it. by Western Mass. on 03/26/2010. Trim: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 ST SWB 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice exterior styling, interior is comfortable and appealing. The ride is smooth due to the coil springs. It is nice to drive. The radio/CD/satellite works great and sounds great. I have the ST with the popular equip. group (cruise, carpeting, floor mats, one year satellite ). The electronic four wheel drive switch is on the dash and works flawlessly, the Ram went through snow this year no problem. I have the 4.7 and runs fantastic and has 310 horsepower. The mileage is what you normally get with a four wheel drive. I have owned Chevy, GMC pick-up trucks. I have also owned several Dodge Ram's, this is by far the nicest. The truck is well built.
Cons: I have had no issues in the five months of ownership.
Overall review: The Dodge Ram has always had a nice appeal. My family always had a Ram when I was growing up. My 09' is a little stripped down, but is classy looking. People tell me it is sharp. I would recommend the Ram over everything else. I test drove a Tundra and a F-150 and neither could match a Ram. I test drove a while ago the Chevy and the Sierra, no match in my opinion. The bottom line is the Ram is a classy looking, fun to drive, truck. Has a beautiful ride and a powerfull 4.7, I like my little truck and always look foward to driving it.
powerful beast by rich from va on 12/30/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: power
Cons: thinner sheet metal than ford
Overall review: great bang for your buck. towing package and tow mode make pulling my 21 ft bass boat a breeze. great horsepower and torque. will out pull 5.4l ford f150 any day.
"The Most Comfortable Truck You Can Buy" by BigMac from Oklahoma on 09/08/2009. Trim: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, Seat Comfort, Engine, Easy-to-Read Instrumentation Panel, Excellent Panel Illumination, Handles bumps like a family sedan...
Cons: Needs to have more stereo upgrades in lower trims, stereo sound needs to be improved, V6 needs to improve on gas mileage.
Overall review: I did a month's worth of research before deciding on the right truck for me and my growing family. All it took was one test drive of the new Dodge and I was hooked. This is the smoothest driving truck I have ever driven and/or owned. The cabin stays very quiet with little road noise and has plenty of space. Seat comfort has been excellent, even on longer trips. I love the instrument panel and its night visibility is excellent. If you have a choice between the V6 and the V8, I would go with the V8. It may add a bit to the final sticker price, but for the power and improved(!?!) fuel economy due to cylinder shut-off feature, its definitely worth it in the long run. The crew cab I own has plenty of space....more than any car I've owned, and can handle large, tall passengers with plenty of space to spare. My only complaint is that I would have liked to have seen better stereo options in the lower trim models instead of just the Laramies. This is one impressive truck!