2009 Audi TT

Not So Sporty Sports Car by MC in Chicagoland on 06/24/2012. Trim: 2009 Audi TT 3.2 quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is very stylish, although there are some features that are a little too Porsche 911-ish. The interior is one of the best interiors I have ever seen. The seats and the steering wheel are shared with the R8. It is a very uncommon car unlike the Audi A4 and BMW 3 series. It is not likely that you will pull into a restaurant and see a similar car. I have the 17" wheels, which do not handle all that well in the curves. I would recommend the 19" wheels for the more spirited driver. The braking is exceptional and the AWD makes it a pleasure to drive in the snow with the right tires. The Audi MMI Entertainment and Navigation are nice and fairly intuitive.
Cons: The 3.2L engine seems underpowered and short on torque. Even with the manual transmission, I find the accelleration to be uneventful. The 17" wheels have too much sidewall and make the steering feel less than precise when cornering. The gas milage is not that great...17/24 for a 3.2L (The Corvette 6.2L gets 16/26 and has 180 more horses). The back seats are not really backs seats; even small children have very little leg room with an average size adult in the front seat. The BOSE sound system does not sound that great. The MMI/NAV system are mounted too low in the dash. The cup holder interferes with shifting the manual transmission.
Overall review: Even with all of the Cons, the 2009 Audi TT was one of the very few sport coupes, which was available with AWD, Manual Trans and 6 cyl. engine. It is very comfortable and enjoyable to drive as long as you do not try to push it to sports car proportions like you would a BMW or Porsche. If you don't need the AWD and don't care about looking classy, go for the Nissan 370Z. Bang for the buck, you will get more thrills and driving excitement. If you do need the AWD, upgrade to the Audi TTS.
perfection on four wheels by the bear from texas on 12/07/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi TT 2.0T Roadster quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is a great car to drive and to leave with a valet and ask them to park it next to the door. They always do, because it shows they have classy cliente. I have had three. This is the best one by far. The last car I had was a M/B C300 and there is no comparison. It is faster, handles better and excellent braking. Mileage is 21 MPH on regular gas.
Cons: I am 6'1" (over weight by 35 pounds) so it is still a little tight to get in, but when I do get in, I have no regrets. The leather saeats do get warm when driving in the winter so I had to get a sheeps
Overall review: It is the best value I have found by far. Of course, if I didn't have the means, it would be too expensive, as I wouldn't be able to justify the S series. Again, it is an exceptional toy/means of transportation, and an absolute joy to drive. I am 63 and love life, regardless of the day I have had, when I am driving home.
WAREAGLE TT by Cos on 05/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi TT 2.0T Roadster quattro S tronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: At first glance my most favorite feature is the sleek styling of my TT.
Cons: No dislikes at this time. I am still discovering how to incorporate all of the options into my daily commute.
Overall review: The aggressive look, fast acceleration and tight handling are the reasons that I purchased my Audi TT with the S Line package. The MMI is awesome once you learn all of the intricacies of the system. I enjoy spirited driving with the paddle shifters in Sport mode. Driving with the top down is an absolute must during nice weather. Great job Audi on building the car of my dreams!!!