2009 Nissan Xterra

My favorite car yet! by BrittyJean08 on 11/13/2010. Trim: 2009 Nissan Xterra X 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded in my Nissan Altima for the Xterra and I couldn't be happier. The moment I saw this car I knew I had to have it! It looks great, gets decent fuel mileage for an SUV and does everything I need it to do. It is extremely comfortable too! I can't say enough good things about this car... I love it!
Cons: The only Con I have is that I can't be driving this car 24/7!
Overall review: Awesome!
Xterra Off Road 4X4 by JeffH on 09/05/2010. Trim: 2009 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my X. It is really quick. I go on long trips with it and I actually look foward to the drive. The sat radio sounds really good and the bluetooth works great and is easy to set up and operate. I love the versatiltiy of the interior. I camp with it all the time. The rear seat bottoms remove and I can sleep comfortably in the back with a twin size air matress and im 6/2. And this thing is no joke off-road. I have had it in the big sand dunes and slamed it through deep mud pits, it will go just about anywere.
Cons: It loves gas. I get about 14mpg street and 20mpg hwy. Interior has a few rattles when its cold. The rear suspension is a little soft for me. I use it to tow a small trailer and carry camping gear. The rear end would bottom out alot. I installed a set of $250 rear air springs and fixed that.
Overall review: I would say if you want a good looking, go anywhere, fast suv then check out the X.
great suv by Jon on 02/05/2010. Trim: 2009 Nissan Xterra S 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Traded in my 99 grand cherokee and what big differece.I went for the s trim line it has everything that I need in a suv.You do sit up higher and that is nice.Gas milage is what you get for an suv.Over all very happy and will purchase another Nissan whe it is time.
Cons: none
Overall review: If you want a basic and dependable suv here you go,or if you have more monery go for the off road package.
Very Nice SUV! by Mjohns63 on 05/15/2009. Trim: 2009 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first SUV and I chose well, it seems. Solid, well built and good looking to boot. The Rockford system is excellent, the interior (with the leather) is very upscale, and there are a ton of "bells & whistles" if you have got the cash. Good power for a vehicle this size. No contest when comparing to an Explorer or similar vehicle.
Cons: Learning to re-think my idea of what constitutes "good" gas mileage...lower. While the ride is excellent on smooth roads, bumps produce noticable feedback in the steering wheel; a minor gripe. While I can appreciate the off road value of the paintless bumpers, the SE luxury versions should have the option of body color pieces.
Overall review: I have been exceptionally pleased to date...and I expect that to continue.
great suv poor fuel economy by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/13/2009. Trim: 2009 Nissan Xterra X 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: tough s u v great back seating
Cons: poor fuel economy
Overall review: I like it alot