2009 Audi A8

2009 Audi A8 Prices
2009 Audi A8 Fuel Economy
1 - 1 of 1 review
Audi A8, a Fun Reliable Car by Erv, WI on 12/30/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi A8 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas Milage which is higher than the EPA rating. This is a 4 wheel drive vehicle that I get 27 MPG on the highway, 21 -22 combined, and 19-20 in the city (Chicago). For a top line vehicle with all the comforts of any vehicle I believe that this is exceptional.
Cons: This is my 6th Audi. I had the largest model Qattro, V8, and A8 models from 1986 to today's 2009 A8. This the first one that I can remember that maintenance for the first 3 years or 50,000 miles was not included. I am not sure about the early Audi's. The reliability has been great as I usually had at least 100,000 or more miles on them before replaceemnt with little trouble. One complaint is that the MMI controls are easily damaged by liquids being spilled fron a cup in the holder next to the controls. The controls should be made more robust and the cup holder moved from next to them as any liquid can easily result in a $1,000 plus need for repair.
Overall review: This is a wonderful vehicle with reliability, performance, and style. I would like the maintenance restored and the resale value to be a little better. Overall it is an excellent vehicle with a slightly higher than I would like price.
1 - 1 of 1 review