2009 Audi A5

"Pure Heaven by Shifu from Florida on 03/17/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First let me say I had the 2008 TT loved it till the top went bad 3 times Audi declared it a lemon asked me what I wanted I told them so they gave it to me the 2009 A5 S-line V-6 (RED) 19" shoes (I live in Florida)(Which the had to bulid waited 3 mt) So now to the car 1 word-- "OUT OF THIS WORLD" Did I say 1 word sorry was so excited, this car is the best car I have even driven that I can afford It handles like a dream!! If you do not like people looking at you this car is not for you!
Cons: The sun-roof only opens a like 2" need a full openen - The shift gears could be shorter - to long
Overall review: BUY-BUY-BUY- If you can find one - The handling is unreal Wating for the convertable at the end of the year lease is up The smart key-Sound system, WOW !! MMI great and easy. like being in a Jet cockpit, and this car really wants to take off I have 6 speed manual, have not open it up yet only 200 miles on it, but we will "FLY" I want to live in it!
No Regrets by Mickey on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2009 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles like a dream. Makes driving fun again. Fuel economy is good.
Cons: Wish the seats could cool in addition to heat. Also would love a fully opening sunroof.
Overall review: Love this more than any car I've owned. Perfect combination of luxury and sport. In addition to being a great car to drive I like that you don't see it on every street corner. I've been stopped on a couple of occasions by people wanting to know if I'd be interested in selling. I smile and tell them, "NO!":
The best looking car on the road by George from DC on 03/15/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Needless to say, the A5 is the best looking vehicle on the road. Not only that, but the technology and interior finishing matches the exterior looks. Now combine that with 3.2 liter, 265hp, quattro, and you have everything you could ask for in a car. Both the interior elegance and refinement along with the integrated sophisticated technology inside the car and exterior styling puts this car into a class of its own (forget about the BMW 3 series...not even close).
Cons: The only improvement I can see is the clutch has long throws (although I've adapted to the stick shift since purchasing), and the sunroof only tilts.
Overall review: I fell in the love with car after seeing it on the internet. While at the time I was looking at used BMW 3 series as a cheaper alternative, after seeing the A5 in person I couldn't resist eventhough I don't consider myself a "new car buyer". After much research I opted for the A5 S-line instead of the BMW 3 series. I bought the car fully loaded with the 19" rims (which really give the car a great look with the daytime running lights). I plan to own this car for a long time...that is unless they build a better car!!
My A5 Purchase Experience by Michael, in Rhode Island on 03/10/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi A5 Coupe with Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The style, handling, acceleration and the looks it gets.
Cons: Would have liked to see the sunroof open all the way. Maybe ventelated seats.
Overall review: I have been collecting a lot of information both on the A5 as well as possible financing. After test driving one here in Rhode Island I decided that this is the car I want. However, lease offers were horrible even though Audi came out with better money factors / residuals. I came to the conclusion that I might have to purchase an early 08 model that comes in as an off lease to be able to afford this car. I noticed a 09 configured almost exactly the way I wanted for $49,900. After talking to a very informed representative I was able to get the price down to $47,500. With my trade, I got 84 months at 6.9% through Citi Financial (but done with the dealer). My payment ended up at $579.00/mo. If you decide to purchase this car and select the little extras that I did, you should be aware of their true cost. Audicare - price $650, dealer price - $350 Tirecare - price $475, dealer price - $175 These extras were given to me at cost to close the deal. WHAT A CAR !!!!! Wow.
Great Car! by cbunny on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2009 Audi A5 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car handles very well. I love the look also. It is also suprisingly room for a 2 door sports sedan.
Cons: None
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this vehicle.