2009 Chrysler Sebring

LOST TIME by SOUTHERN FARMER FROM TX on 02/14/2010. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comforable,economical, good gas mileage,
Cons: replaced computer module at 12000 miles, and tire pressure sensors at 6000 miles, total down time 5 days
Overall review: other than replacement items and down timw am very satisfied with performance. would buy another on
Great car by Wallace on 09/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I get excellent gas mileage, much higher than listed on the sticker. I have the 2.7 v6 and have plenty of pick up. I got 33.3 miles per gallon driving it home from the dealership at 70 miles per hour. I can't beat that in my 4 cyliinder pt cruiser with a turbo which gets about 20 miles per gallon. I average over 26 mixed driving in the Seebring. It is comfortable, has a good sound system and all the bells and whistles at a great price. I traded in a 2004 Seebring which was just as good whose exterior design I liked better.
Cons: The front exterior is rounded which I dont like. I like to be able to see the front sides to gage where I am on the road or driving into my garage.
Overall review: I would recommend it to a friend. This car should give many years of good reliable driving if you take care of the car.
Gas Guzzler? by Xavier on 01/17/2013. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car is well put together and drives well. The car is so PRETTY too!!!
Cons: The car sometimes has a transmission lag in the gear shifting. Gas seems to run out quick
Overall review: Good car and sturdy car just make sure that transmission stays in tact
Sebring is Worth a Look by jrepac on 11/03/2009. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unique & stylish...does NOT look like a Camry! I think it is a very handsome car--I have it in black w/the slate gray interior (which is practically black). The Limited Interior, with leather and tortoise shell trim is both comfortable and attractive. Lots of features included for a very reasonable price (like 6cd changer and heated seats, 17 inch aluminum wheels, for instance). Excellent highway mileage (31mpg when I checked) and rides comfortably at cruising speeds. Interior room is quite good. 10k miles so far.
Cons: A bit slow off the mark w/the 4cyl engine; but once you get up to speed on the highway, the 4cyl really has no difficulties. Trunk a bit on the small side (which is likely because they put that room in the back seat). Also, when I picked it up the front brakes were a little wonky; they adjusted them, but after 2 months I went back to the dealer and they replaced them, no questions asked.
Overall review: This car gets lousy reviews on performance and styling, which I think are undeserved. I like the styling myself, but guess it is polarizing. The 4cyl engine is the same one used in Hyundai's Sonata, Kia's Optima and Mitsubishi's Galant...(the "World Engine")...yet, the reviewers act as if it is unique to Chrysler?? I love the gas mileage and can deal with a bit of 4 cylinder growl...the sound insulation is pretty good and the engine is calm on the highway (the RPMs really don't jump up much in the 50-70mph range) which makes this a decent car for driving on a long commute.
Seabring Sedan by pjd on 08/18/2009. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car drives great, I love the look and the interior is just what I wanted. For the price you are getting a great deal. The trunk space it very large and the folding seats are very helpful.
Cons: I little noisy when you are accelerating.
Overall review: I would recommend this car.
Review ID: #542017 Is this review offensive?