2009 Toyota Prius

best ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/16/2011. Trim: 2009 Toyota Prius Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: best vehicle ever owned
no idea what this means by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/16/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent fuel use, very comfortable ride, cute
Cons: heater not very good, rear hatchback opens so high it hits roof of garage,
Overall review: I'd buy it again
Love That Prius by Deb on 08/26/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gas mileage is awesome 50+ in summer 47 in winter. Peppy and easy to operate. Live in SD, is good in light snow, (have a jeep for winter driving). Nice that you can't lock the keys in it, that has saved me a couple of times!
Cons: My husband is annoyed that the mileage display reflects on the windshield in nighttime driving. I myself never noticed it, but he is right, it is kind of annoying. We have the bright blue color, scratches are seen very easy on it and hail damage is super obvious. SD weather once again! Not the cars fault!
Overall review: Love It!!!
Great Car, Goes Far! by John - Vancouver, BC on 01/04/2010. Trim: 2009 Toyota Prius Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like just about everything. The Prius I got has everything but GPS which was expensive (I paid only $3,000 more than the base model). Loaded with features, Bluetooth, Rear Camera, 6 CD 8 spkr sound system, Tire pressure monitor, Auto dim rear view mirror with 3 remote buttons for garage doors, Auto headlights, Climate control, Smart Key, 16" wheels, Steering Wheel mounted controls. Great gas mileage, of course, and I like that I can go for several miles in a traffic jam without the gas engine running at all. In the summer I can get 800 km (500 miles) on a tank of gas 40 litres (10.5 gal) easily. Handles well, is very practical with hatchback & 60/40 fold down seats, plenty of room.
Cons: Not much. Only thing I can think of is the heater could be a little more powerful (I live in Canada), but it's not a big deal.
Overall review: Great car! First Japanese car I have owned, and I have owned a lot of vehicles in the last 43 years, this one is the best so far! I'm more concerned with good fuel economy than the "Carbon Footprint". I think gas is going to get very expensive soon and I don't want to pay any more for it than I have to!
A great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/16/2009. Trim: 2009 Toyota Prius Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I enjoy the amount I pay at the gas pump when I fill it and know that I am doing my part to clean up the air we breath. I have not had the 1st problem with it in 17,000 miles and am getting up to 47.1 IPH
Cons: I wish the GPS was easier to use.
Overall review: It is the best car for comuting to work and back, trouble free, and room for 4 adults.