2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

" Style and Functionality" by BeachcomberBob from Virginia Beach on 10/20/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second Sport Trac. My first was a 2004 XLT. These are buisness vehicles and I had no trouble with the '04. I really like the LTD. with the Sirius Satelite and Sync. These are excellent vehicles with alot of stlye. Mine is a real head turner.
Cons: I wish it sat a little higher
Overall review: I will buy a third Sport Trak when the time comes. I just hope that they keep making them. Ford needs to promote the Sport Trak more.
The Best Truck I Ever Have. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/09/2014. Trim: 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent.
Cons: Everything is Excellent.
Overall review: Hope Ford Comes Back With The Sport trax Pickup Truck.
life saver by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2009. Trim: 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I had a wreck traveling at 60 mph and a car pulled out in from of me . i tried to avoid him but i couldn't. I hit him and followed straight ahead without any damage to me. The sporttrac took the hit and kept going. I have it fixed for about 13k and its perfect again. I also drive alot and on the highway traveling at 70 to 80 and when hyperdriving i get up to 24 miles a gallon. it does get the normal 21 when driving at a steady speed of 65 to 70.
Cons: there isn't nothing i dislike about this vehicle
Overall review: This will also be my next car/truck when i buy another
Sport Utility Truck by P51Speedster on 11/30/2008. Trim: 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This being my second Sport Trac, my first a 2001, I can honestly say that since my first one, everything seems to have been enhanced, in addition to an already solid platform. I ‘m amazed about my great gas mileage too. It gets better mileage than my 2001. Pulling the hills on the interstate is like I'm accelerating on the flat. It is almost a shame to go out in the dirt, but I didn't buy it to hold the concrete down. My 2001 had 158k miles on it when I got rid of it. The only thing I did was change the oil religiously, checked all my fluid levels after a 4 wheeling outing and put KYB shocks on it. My new one feels tight just like my old one. This says something for the suspension.
Cons: I thought that they might have put it on a diet. But I do not know what they could have removed. It already has a composite bed and bedliner. The bed extender can still be stolen if you leave the cover off, but with some effort. There is nothing wrong with this vehicle. It is exactly what I need. I only wish I could afford two of them that way my wife will quit taking mine. Ford needs to advertise more about this vehicle. Most peole did not know this type of vehicle even exists, but all have Loved it after the test drive.
Overall review: I am happy with my purchase. I checked all of the different manufactures and none come close to the Ford Truck Quaility that is expected and the versitility. This is a (SUT) Sport Utility Truck. It fulfills all my expectations and more. I would highly recommend this Sport Trac to anyone looking to convert from a truck to a Sport Utility truck. I Love the V-8. More than enough power. Seats 5 with comfort yet drives like a Sport car. All of the other offerings out there are just a harsh pick up truck with two extra doors and not a REAL Utility vehicle. I can go to work and out for night on the town and be totally in place. Ford outdid themselves on this one. I'm a believer.
la mejor de todas by rudy on 09/03/2008. Trim: 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4.0L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: me parece que todo esta dentro de los estandares normales y me gusta todo
Cons: no tengo queja alguna
Overall review: muy buen vehiculo para la familia y el trabajo, tiene muy buena capacidad en cuanto al motor y carga
Review ID: #532065 Is this review offensive?