2009 Nissan Frontier

Super black owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/07/2010. Trim: 2009 Nissan Frontier SE V6 King Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great power accelerating. Looks very nice, especially if you add a grill guard. Very nice handling.
Cons: The turning radius is high, but it's worth it because of everything else I like about the truck.
Overall review: When I was looking for a truck, I had not really considered the Frontier. I looked at several top competitors and did not like them for numerous reasons; low reviews, high price, looks. I asked around at my work which employs several dozen pickup drivers and heard nothing but good things about the Frontier. So I checked them out and bought one. I'm very glad I went with the Frontier and it's highly unlikely I'll buy a different model whenever this truck dies. However, I can't yet speak to it's durability (how long it will keep running) as it's a 2009. But if you're looking for a good-looking, quality, and powerful truck, check out the Frontier.
best truck for me by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2009 Nissan Frontier SE King Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: like my truck, very happy, use it for work and about town, handles well even kids in neighborhood think it's cool
Cons: not much
Overall review: best truck for me
My Dream Vehicle by Rhonda on 08/28/2013. Trim: 2009 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I own a 2009 Frontier SE Crew Cab. I got it equipped with the Garmin GPS system along with a bed extender and running boards. It is absolutely beautiful, amazingly tough and safe. I have been rear-ended twice in it and did not sustain any injuries either time. This truck can take a hit. Despite the accidents, I have not had any problems with the vehicle after repairs. It has great acceleration, breaking, and handling. I love how the Garmin is in a fold down compartment above the cd-player so that it remains hidden until you use it. The bed extender nearly doubles the capacity of items you can pack in the bed and is very easy to use. The gas mileage is great for a vehicle with a V6 engine.
Cons: People who ride in the back seat for long periods of time complained that it is uncomfortable. It is too vertical. It would be nice for it to have a little slant to it. Also, my model didn't come with an arm-rest in the back seat. Other than that, no complaints.
Overall review: I absolutely love my Frontier. My father even owns a 2007 Nismo Edition. He loves it and is planning on buying the new Pro-4x model. I enjoy going on road trips in my Frontier. The safety and reliability put me at ease on the road. Everywhere I go, I get compliments on what a nice vehicle it is. I contemplated at one point trading it in for an SUV, but I have decided against that. My Frontier has me hooked. I'm hoping to trade up to a new Pro-4x model myself in the next few years.
good--not great--good by Bob in Cocoa on 05/28/2013. Trim: 2009 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: excellent v-6 styling
Cons: visor too small. difficult to install tool box in cargo area. keeping front end aligned--every time I take truck to dealer for service, he tells me my front end needs aligned. gas mileage could be better(18 mpg overall is nothing to scream about).
Overall review: I'd give my truck an 85 out of 100
Great vehicle!! by Joe, Lydenburg on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Power, fuel efficient, size, reliable
Cons: Limited slip diff not catching quick enough
Overall review: I own a 2009 model, have taken it everywhere, great tar road handling, enough power for cruise control.