2009 Chrysler Aspen

I love my As-pen by Heavy Hauler on 05/01/2013. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The torque and towing capabilities of the Aspen are amazing. No problem towing an 8000 lbs boat on a 600 mile round trip. The Hemi doesn’t even break a sweat with this load going uphill. I also like the cylinder deactivation for better fuel economy. The four wheel drive is great and have never gotten stuck even though I've tried. I like the interior style and luxurious leather seats. I love the mygig entertainment system and the AC electrical plug. I often use the confortable interior as an office when on the road. The built in handsfree bluetooth phone connection is great for confrence calls. I like the backup camera. I think is a must in this vehicle.
Cons: I think that Chrysler could have add a little more padding to all the seats to bring the luxury feel over the top. One of my major dislikes of the Aspen is that the second row seats do not have much adjustment. They hardly recline at all. The HEMI also prefers Plus grade gas over regular. The 20 inch rims look great but are not very durable and are easily bent.
Overall review: I love the Aspen and have not had any problems with it at 80,000 miles. I work my Aspen hard. It is a great SUV for heavy towing. It is has a body on frame construction that can handle a load. I would buy another and do like the next generation Durango. After this vehicle was discontinued. The Durango was resurrected and made even more luxurious. But that vehicle is a unibody construction and the tow capacity has been reduced. But the ride quality has been improved even more.
Very Nice by Rob on 04/29/2009. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love it
Cons: Low mileage
Overall review: I would buy it again!
Classy Truck by Cholanta on 03/06/2014. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: My Aspen is fully loaded and I LOVE everything about it. Each time I go to the dealer they want to buy it back and offer me a new vehicle but I can't think of anything else that compares. I hope Chrysler comes up with a new one. LOVE IT...LOVE IT
Overall review: Stylish and Beutifull
Love my Aspen by Veteran from Missouri on 07/29/2013. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a recent purchaser of an 09 Aspen and so far so good. The ride is incredibly smooth and quiet. I was hesitant becuase i had only purchased Nissans and decided to make the switch and I am so glad i did. I am very much in love with my Aspen because it gives me the room i want and need. The option to use ethanol is a bonus considering the price of regular gas is higher then ethanol which means savings in my pocket. If you are looking for an SUV consider this vehicle.
Cons: I wish the passenger side seat was powered but not a big deal. The door panels aren't the best but thet still work very well. Easy to clean though.
Overall review: I would highly recommend if nothing else taking this for a test drive. If the hemi is an option and you can afford it..get the hemi! I missed an opportunity to get an Aspen with the hemi and have been kicking myself ever since.
Love Our Chrysler Aspen by Peter D on 03/31/2013. Trim: 2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It's just an all round nice long distance cruiser. Super comfy high quality leather seats, tons of space with the seats dropped flat. If Chrysler was still building the Aspen I would purchase another one in a heart beat!
Cons: Not too many. Gas mileage with the 5.7L engine is pretty rough. Even running the best gas, best plugs and best synthetic oil, the most I have ever squeezed out of my Aspen is 19 mpg highway. City seems to average 12-14 mpg at best. Also, the leg room in the back seat is tight for a vehicle of this size. I wish they grabbed another inch or two from the 3 row seats.
Overall review: All in all a beautiful vehicle and one of my favorites that I have owned. Handles great, the 5.7L is very gutsy and easy to hit the top end speed governor. The build quality is actually pretty nice, even though the interior is not very blingy, it's nicely put together and everything seems to line up and it's all very solid and doesn't have that cheap feel like so many imports do.