1995 Honda Civic

1995 Honda Civic Prices
1995 Honda Civic Fuel Economy
Civic Duty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/21/2004. Trim: 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is fun to drive with a good zip around town. A little bit of money on up grades makes this car look good. Good pick up from a stand still. Great trunk space for a compact. Back seat is roomy for a compact as well.
Cons: This car is a little weak for interstate driving but once again with a little $ you can tweek the preformance.
Overall review: I would recommend this car and am looking to buy another.
HELLO JUNKYARD! by Meaty Mike on 09/05/2002. Trim: 1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: Very poor excuse of a car.From the day that I bought it I had to carry a bottle of Tylenol with me to relieve the headaches.I fixed one thing then something else would go wrong.I use to lose sleep over what was next and how much it was going to cost.I really grew to hate the car and wanted to take a bat,smash the whole thing and burn it but I took it to the junk yard which was my lord and savior got fifty bucks for it and it was the happiest day of my life!!
TRUELY THE BEST I EVER HAD. I'V OWNED OVER 15 CARS ALL KINDS by TRIG on 11/12/2008. Trim: 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I BOUGHT THE CAR AFTER MY GRAND AM DIED.THE HONDA HAD 169,000 ON IT. BUT LOOKED NEW IN & OUT. I ALWAY DOUTED MY STEET RACER SON WITH A BUILT DESOL. THE LOOK OF THE CAR MAKE YOU A LITTLE CRAZY. PLEAPLE WONT TO RACE ALL THE TIME THE VETEK D16Z MOTOR RUNS UNBELEVIBLE. ( FAST ) CORNERS LIKE NO OTHER QUALITY IN & OUT. 30 MPH RACING A ROUND. 35 - 40 TRIPS. 25,000 MORE ON IT NOW ( HARD MILES / RUNS GREAT) BEST CAR OF THE 90'S . GREAT FOR MOTOR UP GRADES WILL KEEP FOREVER!!
Cons: STREET RACERS AFTER ME ALL THE TIME, I DRIVE THE FREEWAY OREGON LOTS OF FAST HONDAS. HAVEN'T HAD ANY !!!!!
Overall review: LOOKS HOT & FUN & IS !! BEST CAR I'V EVER HAD. I'M 47 YR. OLD MAKES ME FILL YOUNG AGIN. INSIDE LAYOUT IS GREAT, SEATS GOOD CARPET GOOD QUALITY IN & OUT. GREAT CAR SELF WORK MANY, MANY UP GRADES POSSIBLE. LOOK AT JDM HONDA MOTOR SWAPS // THE FUN WILL BLOW YOUR MIND .... THE KID WAS RIGHT!!!!!!
Honda Civic 4 Door Sedan by Lady T from Washington, DC on 07/16/2008. Trim: 1995 Honda Civic EX Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I brought my 1995 Honda Civic 4 door Sedan in 1995 with 2 miles off the dealers lot. I still drive it today. It was in an accident recently and the insurance put it as a totally lost and gave me the blue book value and I turned around and used that money to get it fix and back on the road and it is still running like I've just brought it off the lot. I would heard some little small sound but other than that it would disappeared and rides just smooth. I have had people come to me to by it. I have 141,349 miles on the car. I LOVE MY HONDA
Cons: I hate that I have out grown it, even though I am not a big person, but I wanted to get something a little bigger for my family and went out and brought a 2006 Honda Accord and still have the 1995 Civic and love them both.
Overall review: They are good cars to have for teenages first start off driving.
The Greatest Little Car by An Owner from Spokane on 06/05/2002. Trim: 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have owned this car for four years and just now have had my first mechanical problem, at 134k the clutch finally went. It is a smooth and comforable ride, handles great, sporty look, and has held together well. Excellent in the snow and flies on the highways.
Cons: When the sunroof is open it gets very loud in the car and makes it difficult to talk. The stock CD changer went out in '01but wasn't difficult to replace. Not very much head room for an adult in the back seat, most guys will hit their head on the rear window.
Overall review: I would suggest this Honda to just about anyone who can't afford the Accord. It has been a wonderful car and will definately buy another one.