2009 Dodge Charger

2009 Dodge Charger by Ty from Li, NY on 08/19/2012. Trim: 2009 Dodge Charger SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own the 2.7L model of the Charger. The fuel economy is extremely reasonable considering the rate of acceleration and the top speed of the car. The frame of the car was made to handle the V8 Hemi so my 2.7L has a ton of breathing room. The car is very roomy inside as well as the trunk. The leather seats are very comfortable and i never feel discomfort when I'm driving for an extended amount of time. The weight distribution of the car is excellent and delivers a smooth ride even at higher speeds.
Cons: The only dislike i have about the car is reversing can be a tough operation at times. Just above the rear wheels the frame of the car begins to flare out to give it a true sporty look, but it can sometimes restrict your field of view via the mirrors.
Overall review: Overall the car is very fun to drive and reliable.
A Great Sleeper Car to win races with by Speedy Gonzales from Tucson on 06/17/2013. Trim: 2009 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Smooth ride, quiet interior, fast-fast-faster acceleration and stops on a dime. When I bought the Hemi Charger new in 2009 it came with a lifetime warranty on the Power Train!!! How many Hemi's have a LIFE TIME POWER TRAIN WARRANTY Like a Cadillac its a great car for a long distance ride. I've owned some very fast cars: '69 Pontiac GTO w/427, '69 Camero SS; '78 Trans Am- Special Edition, and the 2009 Charger is as fast as any of them!! Great car to squeal the tires in or to go for that long distance trip. I need to mention again how fast it stops compared to the old muscle cars, without the long squeal and tire tread. Impressive! I'm keeping it!
Cons: Not as sporty looking as I'd like. Needs some perking up to make it look more sporty for me. That's my only dislike.
Overall review: I've had the car for 4 years now and it's a great all around vehicle either for the long trip, as it's roomy and comfortable or for racing stoplight too stoplight. Great start up with the Hemi-very quick off the line, just floor it!! and it stops immediately when you need to. It's also gets surprisingly over 25 mpg on the highway for extended periods of time when the engine shuts down to only a few of the 8 cylinders working. It's just a great all around car and I'll be keeping it as the Life Time warranty on the power train is only good for the original owner. who else can say they have a Hemi with a life time warranty!
Charger or No Car by Sav from Pennsylvania on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2009 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Practically everything! Love the interior styling, exterior styling, etc. I own the 3.5L and I love how much power it has even as a smaller engine. The suspension is perfect the car rides like a dream, so smooth!
Cons: I've had problems with my steering wheel/steering column it was fixed once by Chrysler/Dodge before I owned the car because of a factory defect that happened to a lot of them and without even owning it myself for 6 months the clock spring broke. Sometimes I wish some of the plastic parts (interior and exterior) were made better but not enough to really complain about it.
Overall review: A GREAT car overall. Having 4 doors makes for a good family car for someone who goes out with friends a lot etc. It's a very room-y car without it feeling like you've gotten lost in it. The power all the engine options have (besides maybe the 2.7L) keeps up with the best of other brands for it being such a heavy car it pulls it's own. I use mine as my every day car AND I've put it in it's fair share of car shows in which it's won a couple. It's got some subtle throwback styling to the classic Charger but with a re-freshened outlook that definitely doesn't disappoint!
vroom vroom bitches by shlamalamadingdong on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2009 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The 2009 dodge charger is a fantastic car! everyone who has asked me if I own it was left in shock. I guess they didn't expect someone like me to own such a fantastic veihcle. I bought this car with 70,000 miles on it and it runs like a charm!
Cons: i bought an automatic which doesn't have alot of power. i highly recomend the manual transmission for this vehicle...if you want the power.
Overall review: overall just a great car, especially if you're a bigger person such as myself. they did name it "charger" for a reason.
cool cruizin' car by gearhead form Indy on 09/16/2010. Trim: 2009 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: smooth riding, comfortable with tremendous acceleration capabilities. Roomy enough for 4 without discomfort. Quiet, Stable. Large Trunk.
Cons: Radio configuration shouldhave all of the amenities standard, ie: sirious, cd, amfm, hands free phone
Overall review: Glad I bought the car. Rminds me of my teenage years. get lots of looks.