2009 Lincoln MKX

Very stylish! by Calico on 04/14/2009. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have an MKX with an upgraded interior pkg, and larger factory chrome wheels. Much better looking than competitor vehicles. Love the panoramic vista roof.
Cons: Could use a little more power, but not bad at all.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this vehicle. Has a lot of options, quality is better than competitor vehicles. A lot of car for the money.
Crossover Comfort by Cinnamon MKX from Montana on 04/23/2010. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent Driving positions for tall drivers. Comfortable seating. I like the dashboard display especially at night. Heat and Cool seats. The auto liftgate is very convenient. Sirius radio.
Cons: That it is not the 2011 version.
Overall review: This is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I enjoy the compliments I receive (well actually it's the vehicle)
Chicklady by Huskyphillips from Allentown,PA on 03/05/2010. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It handles nice and has a good power on the highway.
Cons: I don't have any complaints.
Overall review: I rate it a 95 out of 100. I would like a few other things in the car. I love the sync system.
A fine ride by Bob on 08/07/2009. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable ride, nice clean styling, decent power and pick-up, roomy enough for three adults and two children, power tailgate a real plus, and the Sync system works well.
Cons: Wish I had gotten AWD but I took what was in the lot; nonetheless, the FWD handles fine in Chicago winters.
Overall review: Very happy and would/will buy another
The Ultimate SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/27/2009. Trim: 2009 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable and smooth ride. Perfect size for the whole family and great for traveling.
Cons: Nothing negative about this SUV
Overall review: I would buy this car again. It handles well on the road, easy to park and feel very safe in it. The seats are very comfortable. Good gas mileage for this type of SUV.