2009 Jeep Patriot

buy american,for a great ride by rich from corsica on 04/19/2010. Trim: 2009 Jeep Patriot Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good gas mileage compared to the grand cherokee traded in on it.good looking for an suv.handles well,i don't know what the consumer reports and msn reviewers were looking for but mine has all the power you would ever need for normal driving.
Cons: huge blind spots caused by windshield posts.this is the only complaint i can think of.
Overall review: we have owned for about eight months,there have been no issues with this vehicle.it is the limited model,equipped with every available option except the gps system.every thing has worked flawlessly,the gas mileage is 23+ mpg.this is not used as our primary vehicle so the mileage is only 5000 at this time,but so far no complaints.by the way this is no city car that never leaves the pavement,we live in north central pa.five miles back a dirt road,so it gets plenty of use in mud and snow conditions.
Wonderful Value by CM from Houston on 07/27/2009. Trim: 2009 Jeep Patriot Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has perfectly suited our needs for running around with 2 kids under 10. Made the drive from Houston to Colorado comfortably in December. EXCELLENT value and MPG. Definitely the most car we found for the money. Much roomier on the inside than it looks from outside.
Cons: Limited visibility for taller drivers (my wife has no problems). Had trouble with tire weights being installed incorrectly at the factory, resulting in erroneous low tire messages.
Overall review: Great Value. If you need an SUV or something bigger than a small hatchback, but don't have $25K or more, it's a great choice.
Gentleman Jeep by Charlie from Toledo on 05/21/2009. Trim: 2009 Jeep Patriot Sport 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Vehicle drivers seat fits me better than any other vehicle i've ever owned, once I got it adjusted for me. Looks good. Milege, and handleing is good. Manual shift ( a forgotten art in this country ) is a blast to drive.
Cons: Took me months to find what I wanted. Dealers weren't much help, and Crysler was even less. Customer service stinks. Sunroof leaked, had to have it in for leak 3 times and they had to outsource it twice to fix leak. Turns out it was a problem with the way they routed the drain lines at the factory.Had to pay for a loaner!!! Milege is about 25 highway but seems to be getting better.
Overall review: Overall a nice vehicle. Could use a little more power. Premium sound system rocks. Smaller outside than my 99 Cherokee, but much much bigger on the inside. excelent everyday driver. Waiting to see how it does pulling my little trailer.
perfect family suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2009. Trim: 2009 Jeep Patriot Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great allaround vehicle for hauling kids to cargo.great fuel economy to boot
Cons: none as of yet i have had this vehicle for a year
Overall review: bought because of warranty cant beat lifetime
FUN FUN FUN by JEEPIN 99022 on 12/17/2012. Trim: 2009 Jeep Patriot Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love it! Great for my kids and I. Lots of room and fun to drive
Cons: interior I dont care for ; not easy to clean;
Overall review: LOVE IT; fun to drive and reliable