2009 Nissan Altima

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
LOVE THIS CAR!! by JYinNJ on 08/21/2009. Trim: 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I actually have a 2.5SL - love the leather seats and one touch moon roof. My lease on my '06 ALtima 3.5SL was up so I leased this one (for $50. less a month than the old one!). Excellent gas mileage - I get around 27 compared to 21 in the old car. Not sure why people complain about the trunk - I think it is quite big enough.
Cons: Seatbelt does not have enough room on driver's side to retract when you take it off - must manually get it out the way.
Overall review: Love this car!! I have owned a Sentra, Maxima, 2 Quests, Frontier, Murano, Rogue (hubby drives now) and 2 Altima's. By far my favorite is the '09 Altima.
Review ID: #542083 Is this review offensive?
Best Car I've ever owned. by Silver Streak in Plainfield on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look and style of the 4th gen Altimas. The 4 cyl engine is powerful and highway mileage is great. The controls and gauges are well placed and are intuitive. The seating is comfortable and the car has an overall solid and quality construction feel. This car is a beast on the highway.
Cons: Handling could be better I suspect due to uneven tire wear on the Continentals because the car was horribly out of alignment. Had to have rear drivers side door lock acuator replaced by the dealer before taking delivery of vehicle. Then the right rear one died. Now I'm left holding the bag for the repair since I was a little over the door to door warranty. The 4 cyl engine is powerful but a little on the loud side. To the point where I took it into a mechanic and they said all Altima engines are a litlle loud but found no issues. The center console tends to creak which is annoying, and I've seen other owners complain about the same thing on the Altima forums.
Overall review: A great family car which seems to be at home on the highway. You may get tired of seeing other Altimas on the road though, since everybody seems to own one these days.
Happy Owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Amazing amount or driver and passenger room in this car - trunk is massive and has yet to be completly filled
Cons: The area between the 2 front seats and center counsel - I call it No Mans Land because anything that drops down there is pretty much gone forever
Overall review: I'm 6'4" tall and this is without question the most comfortable car I've ever owned in my life - quiet and smooth - ride continues to amaze me even after 3 years or ownership. Makes my 70 mile a day round trip commute a dream. Would buy another one without hesitation.
2009 Coupe 2.5 CVT by Phil on 02/12/2012. Trim: 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything, except for the price of transmission fluild (CVT)
Cons: Hard for a older person to get into back seat for any reason.
Overall review: great car, problem free
Sporty Car! by Paula Massachusetts on 05/12/2011. Trim: 2009 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle handles well...great acceleration, nice looking....with sport package
Cons: Gas Hog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.5 ltr engine
Overall review: Great car...just don't get the large engine! too costly in gas...
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next