2009 Hyundai Veracruz

The Best SUV by tilek on 07/23/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE this car. It rides and handles like a dream, and I have had not one problem with it in the last two years. I outdrove all other cars on the road during snowstorms, and my mileage in town averaged 20, 26 on the highway. It holds 8 adults comfortably. I can't say enough good things about it!
Cons: No bluetooth access or MP3 internal jack. Minor items.
Overall review: I highly recommend this mid-size SUV to anyone looking for comfort, ease of care and and good looking ride.
Great decision!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/09/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the fact that I can run all my errands in one trip & that all seats are comfortable to any size passengers.
Cons: None
Overall review: Wonderful vehicle!!!
One Sweet Machine! by PML Ottawa Ontario Canada on 10/30/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exceptional South Korean quality and one of the best warranty in the business. 30 yeasr ago Honda, Toyota, Datsun (now Nissan) all experienced quality issues but as these companies have done, Hyundai over the last 10 years or so has matched or better its competition and even rival the Germans. Mine is a 2010 hence does have Ipod and USB inputs.
Cons: Could use Bluetooth and in the Limited trim an onboard Nav would be nice.
Overall review: I also own a Santa Fe Limited and short of oil changes and tire rotations the vehilce is simply top notch as is this new Veracruz. Exceptional Winter vehicle and very classy. Unlike it's Japannese counterparts Hyundai have yet to call their high end vehicles somethin other than Hyundai. Lexus, Infinity and Accura are nothing more than Branding tags that allows the parent companies to get us to pay a whole lot more money for what you can get under the single branded Hyundai. Love this company!
Best Xover Value hands down by Robereny from NY on 06/11/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Value Value Value! Over 20K less then the Lexus RX350 and the Veracruz is larger and has a third row that can fit Adults. The ride is quite, confident and better than the RX. When other people look & ride in this car they can't believe it's a Hyundai!
Cons: Bluetooth is seperate from the audio system, so incoming calls do not mute the stereo. Wish it had iPod connection but we couldn't wait for the 09 anymore. Otherwise the car is perfect!
Overall review: Traded in our Toyota Sienna we had for 11 years for the Veracruz. Needed a car to fit 7 so we looked at the CX9 and Highlander. Those cars are way too expesive! well over 35K with half the options that come standard in the Limited AWD Veracruz. Leather is soft and supportive, mirrors are heated and adjust in reverse so you can see the curb to make parking easier and the ride is so quite... This is a great car!
Super Crossover SUV, none better by Proud Owner form upstate New York on 05/27/2009. Trim: 2009 Hyundai Veracruz Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This SUV is the best auto I have ever owned. It handles great and has all the toys that make a very special car to own. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants quality and performance when looking to buy a new car. Some might say it is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for.
Cons: There is not one thnig that I don't like about my Veracruse.
Overall review: This is a crossover SUV that stands alone, it is the best.